There are schools offering art classes in Missouri!
Schools Offering Art Programs in Missouri
Webster University, which is located in Saint Louis, is the top-ranked school in Missouri that has a art program. It received a ranking of 30th in the country in 2010. 30 students graduated with a degree in art from Webster University in 2010. The tuition rate at Webster University was $21,748 per year.
Westminster College, which was ranked 39th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Missouri that has a art program. It is located in Fulton. Tuition at Westminster College was $19,760 per year.
Stephens College, which is located in Columbia, is the third-ranked school in Missouri that has a art program. It received a ranking of 42nd in the country in 2010. 7 students graduated with degree in art from Stephens College in 2010. Students at Stephens College paid $25,400 per year in tuition fees.
Art schools in Missouri, charge students an average tuition of $12,898 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $40,369 per year, or as little as $1,704 per year. In 2010, the following Missouri art schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Washington University in St Louis - located in Saint Louis, students are charged $40,369 per year
- Saint Louis University-Main Campus - located in Saint Louis, students are charged $32,656 per year
- Kansas City Art Institute - located in Kansas City, students are charged $29,866 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Missouri art schools were charged at the following schools:
- East Central College - located in Union, students are charged $1,704 per year
- St Charles Community College - located in Saint Peters, students are charged $1,920 per year
- Crowder College - located in Neosho, students are charged $1,920 per year
An art degree from a Missouri school... what next?
The highest percentage of art graduates in Missouri pursue careers as an artist. In 2010, there were 120 artists working in Missouri. In Missouri, the largest numbers of artists work in the following counties:
- Bond County - 70 artists
An artist in Missouri earns $54,750 per year on average. An artist in the following Missouri counties makes the highest salaries on average:
- Bond County - $51,870 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Missouri statistics regarding a career in art. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as animation or art.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Art in Missouri
- Bachelor's Degree in Art in Missouri
- Master's Degree in Art in Missouri
- Doctoral Degree in Art in Missouri
- Certificate in Art in Missouri
Curious what studying Art gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Missouri
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Artists and Related Workers, All Other||420||$66,620||1300.0%|
|Multimedia Artists and Animators||360||$50,050||56.5%|
|Fine Artists, Including Painters, Sculptors, and Illustrators||120||$54,750||-47.8%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are art related jobs in Missouri