There are schools offering biology degrees in Missouri!
Schools Offering Biology Programs in Missouri
The top-ranked school in Missouri that has a biology program is Webster University. Webster University, which was ranked 30th in the country in 2010, is located in Saint Louis. In 2010, 16 students graduated from Webster University's biology program. Tuition at Webster University was $21,748 per year.
The second-ranked school in Missouri with a biology program is Westminster College, which is located in Fulton. In 2010, it was ranked 39th nationwide. In 2010, 19 students graduated from Westminster College biology program. The tuition rate at Westminster College was $19,760 per year.
The third-ranked school in Missouri that has a biology program is Stephens College. Stephens College, which was ranked 42nd in the country in 2010, is located in Columbia. In 2010, 6 students graduated from Stephens College biology program. The tuition rate at Stephens College was $25,400 per year.
If you choose to attend a Missouri biology school, average tuition will be $14,013 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $1,704 per year to $40,369 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Missouri biology schools were charged at the following schools:
- Washington University in St Louis - located in Saint Louis, students are charged $40,369 per year
- Saint Louis University-Main Campus - located in Saint Louis, students are charged $32,656 per year
- William Jewell College - located in Liberty, students are charged $28,450 per year
The following Missouri biology schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- East Central College - located in Union, students are charged $1,704 per year
- Crowder College - located in Neosho, students are charged $1,920 per year
- Saint Louis Community College-Florissant Valley - located in Saint Louis, students are charged $2,490 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Missouri statistics regarding a career in biology and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as biomedical engineering or biology.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Biology in Missouri
- Bachelor's Degree in Biology in Missouri
- Master's Degree in Biology in Missouri
- Doctoral Degree in Biology in Missouri
- Certificate in Biology in Missouri
Curious what studying Biology gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Missouri
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Environmental Scientists and Specialists, Including Health||1,120||$50,150||8.7%|
|Biological Scientists, All Other||500||$63,310||92.3%|
|Zoologists and Wildlife Biologists||300||$50,320||-25.0%|
|Soil and Plant Scientists||150||n/a||-21.1%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are biology related jobs in Missouri