There are schools offering business management courses in Missouri!
Schools Offering Business Management Programs in Missouri
Webster University, which is located in Saint Louis, is the top-ranked school in Missouri that has a business management program. It received a ranking of 30th in the country in 2010. no students graduated with a degree in business management from Webster University in 2010. Webster University charged in-state students $21,748 in tuition fees per year.
Lindenwood University, which is located in Saint Charles, is the second-ranked school in Missouri that has a business management program. It received a ranking of 43rd in the country in 2010. In 2010, Lindenwood University graduated 0 students from its business management program. Students at Lindenwood University paid $13,540 per year in tuition fees.
Washington University in St Louis, which is located in Saint Louis, is the third-ranked school in Missouri that has a business management program. It received a ranking of 53rd in the country in 2010. In 2010, 12 students graduated from Washington University in St Louis business management program. Tuition at Washington University in St Louis was $40,369 per year.
Business management schools in Missouri, charge students an average tuition of $13,423 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $40,369 per year, or as little as $1,920 per year. The Missouri business management schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Washington University in St Louis - located in Saint Louis, students are charged $40,369 per year
- William Jewell College - located in Liberty, students are charged $28,450 per year
- Avila University - located in Kansas City, students are charged $21,900 per year
The business management schools in Missouri that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Crowder College - located in Neosho, students are charged $1,920 per year
- St Charles Community College - located in Saint Peters, students are charged $1,920 per year
- Mineral Area College - located in Park Hills, students are charged $2,590 per year
A business management degree from a Missouri school... what next?
A large number of Missouri business management graduates become business administrators. In 2010, there were 4,480 business administrators working in Missouri. The Missouri counties with the largest populations of business administrators are:
- Bond County - 2,260 business administrators
- Franklin County - 1,770 business administrators
- Boone County - 290 business administrators
The government projects that the number of business administrators in Missouri will grow by 5%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 3,630 business administrators working in Missouri.
On average, business administrators earn $74,190 per year. In 2010, however, some Missouri business administrators earned as little as less than $28,160 per year or as much as more than $108,880 per year. On average a business administrator earns the most in the following Missouri counties:
- Bond County - $79,790 per year
- Franklin County - $79,780 per year
- Jasper County - $66,740 per year
The Missouri counties with the lowest average salary for business administrators are:
- Alexander County - $45,870 per year
- Adair County - $52,120 per year
- Audrain County - $58,820 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Missouri statistics regarding a career in business management. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as healthcare management or construction management.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Management in Missouri
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management in Missouri
- Master's Degree in Business Management in Missouri
Curious what studying Business Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Missouri
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Managers, All Other||4,490||$89,810||12.5%|
|Administrative Services Managers||4,480||$74,190||71.6%|
|Advertising and Promotions Managers||540||$81,450||5.9%|
|Agents and Business Managers of Artists, Performers, and Athletes||80||$45,120||-69.2%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are business management related jobs in Missouri