There are schools offering business degrees in Missouri!
Schools Offering Business Programs in Missouri
Webster University, which was ranked 30th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Missouri that has a business program. It is located in Saint Louis. 1,507 students graduated with a degree in business from Webster University in 2010. Webster University charged in-state students $21,748 in tuition fees per year.
Westminster College, which was ranked 39th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Missouri that has a business program. It is located in Fulton. In 2010, 77 students graduated from Westminster College business program. Tuition at Westminster College was $19,760 per year.
The third-ranked school in Missouri that has a business program is Stephens College. Stephens College, which was ranked 42nd in the country in 2010, is located in Columbia. 44 students graduated with degree in business from Stephens College in 2010. Stephens College charged in-state students $25,400 in tuition fees per year.
Business schools in Missouri, charge students an average tuition of $10,229 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $40,369 per year, or as little as $1,704 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Missouri business schools were charged at the following schools:
- Washington University in St Louis - located in Saint Louis, students are charged $40,369 per year
- Saint Louis University-Main Campus - located in Saint Louis, students are charged $32,656 per year
- William Jewell College - located in Liberty, students are charged $28,450 per year
The business schools in Missouri that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- East Central College - located in Union, students are charged $1,704 per year
- Crowder College - located in Neosho, students are charged $1,920 per year
- St Charles Community College - located in Saint Peters, students are charged $1,920 per year
A business degree from a Missouri school... what next?
Some of the most popular jobs business graduates in Missouri pursue include chief executive officer, operations manager, business professor, accountant, and budget analyst. 112,970 business professionals were working in Missouri in 2010. Of these, 6,130 were business analysts. In addition, 6,760 were chief executive officers, and 38,720 were operations managers. The Missouri counties with the largest populations of business professional are:
- Bond County - 56,950 business professionals
- Franklin County - 48,480 business professionals
- Christian County - 6,480 business professionals
The government projects that, by 2018, the number of business professionals in the state of Missouri will grow to 110,160. This would require a 7% growth in the field.
On average, business professionals earn a salary of $78,141 per year in Missouri state. In 2010, however, some Missouri business professional earned as little as less than $24,720 per year or as much as more than $150,000 per year. On average business professional earn the most in the following Missouri counties:
- Bond County - $83,579 per year
- Jasper County - $82,130 per year
- Franklin County - $81,930 per year
Business professionals in the following counties in Missouri make the lowest salaries on average:
- Callaway County - $59,916 per year
- Adair County - $65,170 per year
- Doniphan County - $67,617 per year
The business professionals with highest average salaries in Missouri were:
- Chief Executive Officer - $151,580 per year
- Financial Manager - $112,560 per year
- Human Resources Manager - $103,330 per year
The business professionals with lowest average salaries in Missouri were:
- Cost Estimator - $57,770 per year
- Credit Counselor - $38,230 per year
For more data regarding a career in business in Missouri and to compare salaries with various related fields such as business administration or advertising, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business in Missouri
- Bachelor's Degree in Business in Missouri
- Master's Degree in Business in Missouri
- Doctoral Degree in Business in Missouri
- Certificate in Business in Missouri
Curious what studying Business gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Missouri
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||38,720||$92,270||53.9%|
|Accountants and Auditors||26,300||$59,980||12.6%|
|Administrative Services Managers||4,480||$74,190||71.6%|
|Personal Financial Advisors||3,400||$72,870||115.2%|
|Business Teachers, Postsecondary||1,780||$64,250||0.0%|
|Human Resources Managers||1,330||$103,330|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are business related jobs in Missouri