There are schools offering communications degreess in Missouri!
Schools Offering Communications Programs in Missouri
Each year, roughly 1.2% of Missouri students graduate with degrees in communications. In other words, every year an estimated 2,103 communications professionals graduate from Missouri's 39 communications schools.
Webster University, which is located in Saint Louis, is the top-ranked school in Missouri that has a communications program. It received a ranking of 30th in the country in 2010. 151 students graduated with a degree in communications from Webster University in 2010. Students at Webster University paid $21,748 per year in tuition fees.
Westminster College, which is located in Fulton, is the second-ranked school in Missouri that has a communications program. It received a ranking of 39th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 5 students graduated from Westminster College communications program. Westminster College charged in-state students $19,760 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in Missouri that has a communications program is Stephens College. Stephens College, which was ranked 42nd in the country in 2010, is located in Columbia. 3 students graduated with degree in communications from Stephens College in 2010. The tuition rate at Stephens College was $25,400 per year.
Tuition at Missouri's communications schools ranges from $40,369 per year to $2,280 per year. But, the average tuition is $14,225 per year. In 2010, the communications schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Missouri were:
- Washington University in St Louis - located in Saint Louis, students are charged $40,369 per year
- Saint Louis University-Main Campus - located in Saint Louis, students are charged $32,656 per year
- William Jewell College - located in Liberty, students are charged $28,450 per year
The communications schools in Missouri that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Moberly Area Community College - located in Moberly, students are charged $2,280 per year
- Ozarks Technical Community College - located in Springfield, students are charged $2,352 per year
- Saint Louis Community College-Meramec - located in Saint Louis, students are charged $2,490 per year
For more data regarding a career in communications in Missouri and to compare salaries with various related fields such as advertising or business writing, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Communications in Missouri
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications in Missouri
- Master's Degree in Communications in Missouri
- Doctoral Degree in Communications in Missouri
- Certificate in Communications in Missouri
Curious what studying Communications gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Missouri
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Advertising Sales Agents||2,720||$50,570||-14.7%|
|Demonstrators and Product Promoters||1,240||$26,600|
|Radio and Television Announcers||1,150||$36,440||4.5%|
|Reporters and Correspondents||1,090||$35,750||-7.6%|
|Writers and Authors||950||$53,090||-50.8%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are communications related jobs in Missouri