There are schools offering design programs in Missouri!
Schools Offering Design Programs in Missouri
Webster University, which was ranked 30th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Missouri that has a design program. It is located in Saint Louis. 1 students graduated with a degree in design from Webster University in 2010. Students at Webster University paid $21,748 per year in tuition fees.
Stephens College, which was ranked 42nd nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Missouri that has a design program. It is located in Columbia. 21 students graduated with degree in design from Stephens College in 2010. The tuition rate at Stephens College was $25,400 per year.
Lindenwood University, which was ranked 42nd nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Missouri that has a design program. It is located in Saint Charles. In 2010, 15 students graduated from Lindenwood University design program. Students at Lindenwood University paid $13,540 per year in tuition fees.
If you choose to attend a Missouri design school, average tuition will be $11,452 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $1,704 per year to $40,369 per year. The Missouri design schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Washington University in St Louis - located in Saint Louis, students are charged $40,369 per year
- Kansas City Art Institute - located in Kansas City, students are charged $29,866 per year
- Stephens College - located in Columbia, students are charged $25,400 per year
The design schools in Missouri that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- East Central College - located in Union, students are charged $1,704 per year
- St Charles Community College - located in Saint Peters, students are charged $1,920 per year
- Jefferson College - located in Hillsboro, students are charged $2,040 per year
For more data regarding a career in design in Missouri and to compare salaries with various related fields such as fashion design or drafting, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Design in Missouri
- Bachelor's Degree in Design in Missouri
- Certificate in Design in Missouri
Curious what studying Design gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Missouri
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Commercial and Industrial Designers||300||$52,330||-14.3%|
|Set and Exhibit Designers||80||$44,700||-42.9%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are design related jobs in Missouri