There are schools offering healthcare administration programs in Missouri!
Schools Offering Healthcare Administration Programs in Missouri
Approximately 0.3% of graduates in of Missouri receive healthcare administration degrees every year. That means an estimated 463 healthcare administrators graduate from Missouri's 23 healthcare administration schools each year.
Webster University, which was ranked 30th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Missouri that has a healthcare administration program. It is located in Saint Louis. 130 students graduated with a degree in healthcare administration from Webster University in 2010. Webster University charged in-state students $21,748 in tuition fees per year.
The second-ranked school in Missouri that has a healthcare administration program is Lindenwood University. Lindenwood University, which was ranked 43rd in the country in 2010, is located in Saint Charles. 72 students graduated with degree in healthcare administration from Lindenwood University in 2010. The tuition rate at Lindenwood University was $13,540 per year.
The third-ranked school in Missouri with a healthcare administration program is Washington University in St Louis, which is located in Saint Louis. In 2010, it was ranked 53rd nationwide. 6 students graduated with degree in healthcare administration from Washington University in St Louis in 2010. Students at Washington University in St Louis paid $40,369 per year in tuition fees.
Healthcare administration schools in Missouri, charge students an average tuition of $10,239 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $40,369 per year, or as little as $2,550 per year. The Missouri healthcare administration schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Washington University in St Louis - located in Saint Louis, students are charged $40,369 per year
- Maryville University of Saint Louis - located in Saint Louis, students are charged $21,910 per year
- Webster University - located in Saint Louis, students are charged $21,748 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Missouri healthcare administration schools were charged at the following schools:
- North Central Missouri College - located in Trenton, students are charged $2,550 per year
- Harris-Stowe State University - located in Saint Louis, students are charged $4,336 per year
- Missouri Southern State University - located in Joplin, students are charged $4,530 per year
A healthcare administration degree from a Missouri school... what next?
Most people who graduate from healthcare administration school in Missouri go on to work as a healthcare administrator. If you decide to work as a healthcare administrator in Missouri, you will be joining the ranks of approximately 4,390 Missouri healthcare administrators as of 2010. The Missouri counties with the largest populations of healthcare administrators are:
- Franklin County - 1,990 healthcare administrators
- Christian County - 320 healthcare administrators
- Audrain County - 270 healthcare administrators
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that by 2018, an estimated 4,880 healthcare administrators will be working in Missouri state. This would require the number of healthcare administrators to grow by 10%.
On average, a healthcare administrator earns a salary of $77,000 per year in Missouri state. But, salaries for healthcare administrators can vary. In 2010, healthcare administrators made as little as less than $32,980 per year or as much as more than $136,970 per year in Missouri. On average a healthcare administrator earns the most in the following Missouri counties:
- Franklin County - $88,140 per year
- Boone County - $82,090 per year
- Bond County - $80,800 per year
On average, healthcare administrators earns the least in the following Missouri counties:
- Adair County - $63,710 per year
- Callaway County - $66,320 per year
- Barry County - $67,020 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Missouri statistics regarding a career in healthcare administration and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as health information management or health science.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Healthcare Administration in Missouri
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Administration in Missouri
- Master's Degree in Healthcare Administration in Missouri
Curious what studying Healthcare Administration gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Missouri
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Medical and Health Services Managers||4,390||$77,000||24.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are healthcare administration related jobs in Missouri