There are schools offering healthcare management degrees in Missouri!
Schools Offering Healthcare Management Programs in Missouri
Each year, approximately 0.1% of Missouri graduates receive degrees in healthcare management. That means an estimated 123 healthcare managers graduate from Missouri's 8 healthcare management schools each year.
Stephens College, which was ranked 42nd nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Missouri that has a healthcare management program. It is located in Columbia. In 2010, 37 students graduated from Stephens College's healthcare management program. Tuition at Stephens College was $25,400 per year.
Saint Louis University-Main Campus, which is located in Saint Louis, is the second-ranked school in Missouri that has a healthcare management program. It received a ranking of 64th in the country in 2010. In 2010, Saint Louis University-Main Campus graduated 59 students from its healthcare management program. Tuition at Saint Louis University-Main Campus was $32,656 per year.
Missouri State University, which was ranked 64th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Missouri that has a healthcare management program. It is located in Springfield. In 2010, Missouri State University graduated 14 students from its healthcare management programs. Tuition at Missouri State University was $6,276 per year.
If you choose to attend a Missouri healthcare management school, average tuition will be $15,941 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $6,276 per year to $32,656 per year. In 2010, the following Missouri healthcare management schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Saint Louis University-Main Campus - located in Saint Louis, students are charged $32,656 per year
- Stephens College - located in Columbia, students are charged $25,400 per year
- Avila University - located in Kansas City, students are charged $21,900 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Missouri healthcare management schools were charged at the following schools:
- Missouri State University - located in Springfield, students are charged $6,276 per year
- Park University - located in Kansas City, students are charged $8,898 per year
- University of Phoenix-Springfield Campus - located in Springfield, students are charged $10,200 per year
A healthcare management degree from a Missouri school... what next?
A large number of Missouri healthcare management graduates become healthcare managers. 4,390 healthcare managers were working in Missouri in 2010. The Missouri counties with the largest populations of healthcare managers are:
- Franklin County - 1,990 healthcare managers
- Christian County - 320 healthcare managers
- Audrain County - 270 healthcare managers
The government projects that the number of healthcare managers in Missouri will grow by 10%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 4,880 healthcare managers working in Missouri.
A healthcare manager in Missouri earns $77,000 per year on average. In 2010, however, some Missouri healthcare managers earned as little as less than $32,980 per year or as much as more than $136,970 per year. A healthcare manager in the following Missouri counties makes the highest salaries on average:
- Franklin County - $88,140 per year
- Boone County - $82,090 per year
- Bond County - $80,800 per year
A healthcare manager in the following counties in Missouri make the lowest salaries on average:
- Adair County - $63,710 per year
- Callaway County - $66,320 per year
- Barry County - $67,020 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Missouri statistics regarding a career in healthcare management and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as healthcare management or business management.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Management in Missouri
- Master's Degree in Healthcare Management in Missouri
Curious what studying Healthcare Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Missouri
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Medical and Health Services Managers||4,390||$77,000||24.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are healthcare management related jobs in Missouri