There are schools offering history degrees in Missouri!
Schools Offering History Programs in Missouri
Webster University, which was ranked 30th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Missouri that has a history program. It is located in Saint Louis. 16 students graduated with a degree in history from Webster University in 2010. Students at Webster University paid $21,748 per year in tuition fees.
Westminster College, which is located in Fulton, is the second-ranked school in Missouri that has a history program. It received a ranking of 39th in the country in 2010. 7 students graduated with degree in history from Westminster College in 2010. Westminster College charged in-state students $19,760 in tuition fees per year.
Lindenwood University, which is located in Saint Charles, is the third-ranked school in Missouri that has a history program. It received a ranking of 43rd in the country in 2010. In 2010, Lindenwood University graduated 20 students from its history programs. Lindenwood University charged in-state students $13,540 in tuition fees per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Missouri's history schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $15,378 per year, though tuition can range from $40,369 per year to $4,530 per year. The Missouri history schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Washington University in St Louis - located in Saint Louis, students are charged $40,369 per year
- Saint Louis University-Main Campus - located in Saint Louis, students are charged $32,656 per year
- William Jewell College - located in Liberty, students are charged $28,450 per year
The history schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Missouri were:
- Missouri Southern State University - located in Joplin, students are charged $4,530 per year
- Missouri Western State University - located in Saint Joseph, students are charged $4,562 per year
- Northwest Missouri State University - located in Maryville, students are charged $5,638 per year
A history degree from a Missouri school... what next?
Most people who graduate from history school in Missouri go on to work as a historian. 60 historians were working in Missouri in 2010. In Missouri, the largest numbers of historians work in the following counties:
On average, a historian earns a salary of $51,130 per year in Missouri state.
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Missouri statistics regarding a career in history and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as political science or history.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in History in Missouri
- Master's Degree in History in Missouri
- Doctoral Degree in History in Missouri
Curious what studying History gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Missouri
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are history related jobs in Missouri