There are schools offering international business degrees in Missouri!
Schools Offering International Business Programs in Missouri
Each year, roughly 0.1% of Missouri students graduate with degrees in international business. That means an estimated 122 international business professionals graduate from Missouri's 18 international business schools each year.
Webster University, which is located in Saint Louis, is the top-ranked school in Missouri that has a international business program. It received a ranking of 30th in the country in 2010. In 2010, Webster University graduated 21 students from its international business program. The tuition rate at Webster University was $21,748 per year.
Westminster College, which is located in Fulton, is the second-ranked school in Missouri that has a international business program. It received a ranking of 39th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 12 students graduated from Westminster College international business program. The tuition rate at Westminster College was $19,760 per year.
Lindenwood University, which is located in Saint Charles, is the third-ranked school in Missouri that has a international business program. It received a ranking of 43rd in the country in 2010. In 2010, Lindenwood University graduated 19 students from its international business programs. Tuition at Lindenwood University was $13,540 per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Missouri's international business schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $18,515 per year, though tuition can range from $40,369 per year to $5,638 per year. The Missouri international business schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Washington University in St Louis - located in Saint Louis, students are charged $40,369 per year
- Saint Louis University-Main Campus - located in Saint Louis, students are charged $32,656 per year
- William Jewell College - located in Liberty, students are charged $28,450 per year
The following Missouri international business schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Northwest Missouri State University - located in Maryville, students are charged $5,638 per year
- Southeast Missouri State University - located in Cape Girardeau, students are charged $6,255 per year
- Missouri State University - located in Springfield, students are charged $6,276 per year
An international business degree from a Missouri school... what next?
Many Missouri international business graduates become a chief executive officer, operations manager, business professor, international buyer, and wholesale buyer. 63,230 international business professionals were working in Missouri in 2010. Of these, 6,130 were business analysts. In addition, 6,760 were chief executive officers, and 38,720 were operations managers. The Missouri counties with the largest populations of international business professional are:
- Bond County - 30,420 international business professionals
- Franklin County - 27,810 international business professionals
- Christian County - 4,090 international business professionals
According the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, the number of international business professionals is expected to shrink by -2% by 2018. There are projected to be 54,000 international business professionals working in Missouri then. Of these 54,000 international business professionals, the government predicts that 7,540 will be business analysts, 7,040 will be chief executive officers, and 29,400 will be operations managers.
On average, international business professionals earn a salary of $74,960 per year in Missouri state. But, salaries for international business professional can vary. In 2010, international business professional made as little as less than $18,870 per year or as much as more than $138,600 per year in Missouri. The following counties in Missouri have the highest average salaries for international business professionals:
- Franklin County - $86,523 per year
- Bond County - $84,343 per year
- Christian County - $76,452 per year
International business professionals in the following counties in Missouri make the lowest salaries on average:
- Callaway County - $52,448 per year
- Butler County - $55,915 per year
- Adair County - $62,150 per year
On average, the highest paid international business professionals in Missouri were:
- Chief Executive Officer - $151,580 per year
- Operations Manager - $92,270 per year
- Business Analyst - $76,140 per year
On average, the lowest paid international business professionals in Missouri were:
- Wholesale Buyer - $46,390 per year
- International Buyer - $42,420 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Missouri statistics regarding a career in international business and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as business administration or supply chain management.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in International Business in Missouri
- Master's Degree in International Business in Missouri
- Doctoral Degree in International Business in Missouri
Curious what studying International Business gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Missouri
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||38,720||$92,270||53.9%|
|Purchasing Agents, Except Wholesale, Retail, and Farm Products||6,610||$51,670||32.2%|
|Wholesale and Retail Buyers, Except Farm Products||3,050||$46,390||-7.3%|
|Business Teachers, Postsecondary||1,780||$64,250||0.0%|
|Buyers and Purchasing Agents, Farm Products||180||$42,420||-55.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are international business related jobs in Missouri