There are schools offering management courses in Missouri!
Schools Offering Management Programs in Missouri
Webster University, which is located in Saint Louis, is the top-ranked school in Missouri that has a management program. It received a ranking of 30th in the country in 2010. 2 students graduated with a degree in management from Webster University in 2010. Webster University charged in-state students $21,748 in tuition fees per year.
Westminster College, which is located in Fulton, is the second-ranked school in Missouri that has a management program. It received a ranking of 39th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 2 students graduated from Westminster College management program. Students at Westminster College paid $19,760 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in Missouri that has a management program is Stephens College. Stephens College, which was ranked 42nd in the country in 2010, is located in Columbia. In 2010, 74 students graduated from Stephens College management program. Students at Stephens College paid $25,400 per year in tuition fees.
Management schools in Missouri, charge students an average tuition of $12,910 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $40,369 per year, or as little as $1,704 per year. In 2010, the following Missouri management schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Washington University in St Louis - located in Saint Louis, students are charged $40,369 per year
- Saint Louis University-Main Campus - located in Saint Louis, students are charged $32,656 per year
- William Jewell College - located in Liberty, students are charged $28,450 per year
The following Missouri management schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- East Central College - located in Union, students are charged $1,704 per year
- Crowder College - located in Neosho, students are charged $1,920 per year
- St Charles Community College - located in Saint Peters, students are charged $1,920 per year
A management degree from a Missouri school... what next?
A large number of Missouri management graduates become managers. 38,720 managers were working in Missouri in 2010. The following counties have the largest number of Missouri managers:
- Bond County - 17,990 managers
- Franklin County - 14,690 managers
- Christian County - 2,830 managers
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that by 2018, an estimated 29,400 managers will be working in Missouri state. This would require the number of managers to shrink by -7%.
A manager in Missouri makes an average of $92,270 per year. However, Missouri managers earned anywhere in the range from as less than $26,880 per year to more than $138,600 per year in 2010. The counties in Missouri with the highest average salary for a manager are:
- Bond County - $105,570 per year
- Franklin County - $101,100 per year
- Christian County - $80,490 per year
A manager in the following counties in Missouri make the lowest salaries on average:
- Butler County - $65,040 per year
- Barry County - $65,150 per year
- Adair County - $68,610 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Missouri statistics regarding a career in management. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as restaurant management or educational leadership.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Management in Missouri
- Bachelor's Degree in Management in Missouri
- Master's Degree in Management in Missouri
- Certificate in Management in Missouri
Curious what studying Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Missouri
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||38,720||$92,270||53.9%|
|First-Line Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers||23,080||$37,060||49.8%|
|Managers, All Other||4,490||$89,810||12.5%|
|Medical and Health Services Managers||4,390||$77,000||24.0%|
|Industrial Production Managers||2,480||$87,260||12.7%|
|Food Service Managers||2,230||$54,750||22.5%|
|Public Relations and Fundraising Managers||1,020||$93,090||8.5%|
|Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers||690||$75,070||-9.2%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are management related jobs in Missouri