There are schools offering paralegal programs in Missouri!
Schools Offering Paralegal Studies Programs in Missouri
The top-ranked school in Missouri with a paralegal program is Webster University, which is located in Saint Louis. In 2010, it was ranked 30th nationwide. no students graduated with a degree in paralegal from Webster University in 2010. Tuition at Webster University was $21,748 per year.
The second-ranked school in Missouri with a paralegal program is Stevens Institute of Business & Arts, which is located in Saint Louis. In 2010, it was ranked 64th nationwide. In 2010, Stevens Institute of Business & Arts graduated 4 students from its paralegal program. Students at Stevens Institute of Business & Arts paid $16,200 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in Missouri that has a paralegal program is Rockhurst University. Rockhurst University, which was ranked 70th in the country in 2010, is located in Kansas City. In 2010, Rockhurst University graduated 0 students from its paralegal programs. Tuition at Rockhurst University was $27,340 per year.
If you choose to attend a Missouri paralegal school, average tuition will be $14,512 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $2,460 per year to $27,340 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Missouri paralegal schools were charged at the following schools:
- Rockhurst University - located in Kansas City, students are charged $27,340 per year
- Maryville University of Saint Louis - located in Saint Louis, students are charged $21,910 per year
- Avila University - located in Kansas City, students are charged $21,900 per year
The paralegal schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Missouri were:
- Metropolitan Community College-Penn Valley - located in Kansas City, students are charged $2,460 per year
- Saint Louis Community College-Florissant Valley - located in Saint Louis, students are charged $2,490 per year
- Saint Louis Community College-Meramec - located in Saint Louis, students are charged $2,490 per year
A paralegal degree from a Missouri school... what next?
The highest percentage of paralegal graduates in Missouri pursue careers as a paralegal. Missouri had 4,510 paralegals in 2010. The following counties have the largest number of Missouri paralegals:
- Franklin County - 2,420 paralegals
- Bond County - 2,200 paralegals
- Christian County - 380 paralegals
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that by 2018, an estimated 5,330 paralegals will be working in Missouri state. This would require the number of paralegals to grow by 10%.
A paralegal in Missouri earns $45,480 per year on average. However, Missouri paralegals earned anywhere in the range from as less than $16,260 per year to more than $68,470 per year in 2010. The counties in Missouri with the highest average salary for a paralegal are:
- Franklin County - $49,600 per year
- Christian County - $44,110 per year
- Bond County - $43,980 per year
A paralegal in the following counties in Missouri make the lowest salaries on average:
- Adair County - $22,010 per year
- Barry County - $32,440 per year
- Jasper County - $34,800 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Missouri statistics regarding a career in paralegal studies and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as homeland security or paralegal.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Paralegal Studies in Missouri
- Bachelor's Degree in Paralegal Studies in Missouri
- Certificate in Paralegal Studies in Missouri
Curious what studying Paralegal gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Missouri
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Paralegals and Legal Assistants||4,510||$45,480||0.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are paralegal related jobs in Missouri