There are schools offering RN to BSN programs in Missouri!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Missouri
Webster University, which is located in Saint Louis, is the top-ranked school in Missouri that has a RN to BSN program. It received a ranking of 30th in the country in 2010. 64 students graduated with a degree in RN to BSN from Webster University in 2010. The tuition rate at Webster University was $21,748 per year.
Cox College, which is located in Springfield, is the second-ranked school in Missouri that has a RN to BSN program. It received a ranking of 58th in the country in 2010. In 2010, Cox College graduated 102 students from its RN to BSN program. Tuition at Cox College was $11,577 per year.
The third-ranked school in Missouri with a RN to BSN program is University of Missouri-Columbia, which is located in Columbia. In 2010, it was ranked 60th nationwide. In 2010, University of Missouri-Columbia graduated 250 students from its RN to BSN programs. University of Missouri-Columbia charged in-state students $8,501 in tuition fees per year.
Rn to bsn schools in Missouri, charge students an average tuition of $9,739 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $32,656 per year, or as little as $1,704 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Missouri RN to BSN schools were charged at the following schools:
- Saint Louis University-Main Campus - located in Saint Louis, students are charged $32,656 per year
- William Jewell College - located in Liberty, students are charged $28,450 per year
- Research College of Nursing - located in Kansas City, students are charged $27,350 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Missouri RN to BSN schools were charged at the following schools:
- East Central College - located in Union, students are charged $1,704 per year
- Crowder College - located in Neosho, students are charged $1,920 per year
- St Charles Community College - located in Saint Peters, students are charged $1,920 per year
For more data regarding a career in nursing in Missouri and to compare salaries with various related fields such as RN to BSN or nurse assisting, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Missouri
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Missouri
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Missouri
- Doctoral Degree in Nursing in Missouri
Curious what studying RN to BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Missouri
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to BSN related jobs in Missouri