There are schools offering construction management certificates in Montana!
Schools Offering Construction Management Programs in Montana
Approximately 0.5% of graduates in of Montana receive construction management degrees every year. Thus, Montana's 8 construction management schools put out approximately 79 construction managers each year.
The University of Montana, which was ranked 37th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Montana that has a construction management program. It is located in Missoula. no students graduated with a degree in construction management from The University of Montana in 2010. Students at The University of Montana paid $5,476 per year in tuition fees.
The second-ranked school in Montana with a construction management program is Montana State University-Northern, which is located in Havre. In 2010, it was ranked 47th nationwide. In 2010, 1 students graduated from Montana State University-Northern construction management program. Montana State University-Northern charged in-state students $5,480 in tuition fees per year.
Montana State University, which is located in Bozeman, is the third-ranked school in Montana that has a construction management program. It received a ranking of 69th in the country in 2010. In 2010, Montana State University graduated 56 students from its construction management programs. The tuition rate at Montana State University was $6,168 per year.
Construction management schools in Montana, charge students an average tuition of $4,002 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $6,168 per year, or as little as $2,190 per year. In 2010, the construction management schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Montana were:
- Montana State University - located in Bozeman, students are charged $6,168 per year
- Montana State University-Northern - located in Havre, students are charged $5,480 per year
- The University of Montana - located in Missoula, students are charged $5,476 per year
The following Montana construction management schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Blackfeet Community College - located in Browning, students are charged $2,190 per year
- Fort Peck Community College - located in Poplar, students are charged $2,250 per year
- University of Montana-Helena College of Technology - located in Helena, students are charged $3,030 per year
A construction management degree from a Montana school... what next?
Most people who graduate from construction management school in Montana go on to work as a construction manager. Montana had 580 construction managers in 2010. In Montana, the largest numbers of construction managers work in the following counties:
- Carbon County - 190 construction managers
- Beaverhead County - 170 construction managers
- Missoula County - 60 construction managers
The government projects that the number of construction managers in Montana will grow by 10%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 1,040 construction managers working in Montana.
On average, construction managers earn $69,960 per year. But, salaries for construction managers can vary. In 2010, construction managers made as little as less than $16,940 per year or as much as more than $126,730 per year in Montana. The following counties in Montana have the highest average salaries for construction managers:
- Carbon County - $81,880 per year
- Cascade County - $74,970 per year
- Missoula County - $69,510 per year
The following counties in Montana have the lowest average salaries for construction managers:
- Beaverhead County - $58,870 per year
- Flathead County - $63,800 per year
- Missoula County - $69,510 per year
For more data regarding a career in construction management in Montana and to compare salaries with various related fields such as business management or real estate, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Construction Management in Montana
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management in Montana
- Certificate in Construction Management in Montana
Curious what studying Construction Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Montana
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|First-Line Supervisors of Construction Trades and Extraction Workers||2,090||$53,420||7.7%|
|Construction and Building Inspectors||220||$43,580||22.2%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are construction management related jobs in Montana