There are schools offering management courses in Montana!
Schools Offering Management Programs in Montana
Carroll College, which was ranked 37th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Montana that has a management program. It is located in Helena. In 2010, Carroll College graduated 5 students from its management program. Tuition at Carroll College was $23,594 per year.
The second-ranked school in Montana that has a management program is The University of Montana. The University of Montana, which was ranked 37th in the country in 2010, is located in Missoula. In 2010, The University of Montana graduated 31 students from its management program. Tuition at The University of Montana was $5,476 per year.
Rocky Mountain College, which was ranked 37th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Montana that has a management program. It is located in Billings. 3 students graduated with degree in management from Rocky Mountain College in 2010. Tuition at Rocky Mountain College was $21,100 per year.
If you choose to attend a Montana management school, average tuition will be $7,172 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $2,190 per year to $23,594 per year. In 2010, the following Montana management schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Carroll College - located in Helena, students are charged $23,594 per year
- Rocky Mountain College - located in Billings, students are charged $21,100 per year
- Montana State University - located in Bozeman, students are charged $6,168 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Montana management schools were charged at the following schools:
- Blackfeet Community College - located in Browning, students are charged $2,190 per year
- Chief Dull Knife College - located in Lame Deer, students are charged $2,260 per year
- Stone Child College - located in Box Elder, students are charged $2,450 per year
A management degree from a Montana school... what next?
The highest percentage of management graduates in Montana pursue careers as a manager. Montana had 5,070 managers in 2010. The Montana counties with the largest populations of managers are:
- Beaverhead County - 1,590 managers
- Carbon County - 1,040 managers
- Missoula County - 770 managers
The government projects that the number of managers in Montana will grow by 5%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 6,910 managers working in Montana.
A manager in Montana earns $80,850 per year on average. In 2010, however, some Montana managers earned as little as less than $29,610 per year or as much as more than $154,880 per year. On average a manager earns the most in the following Montana counties:
- Carbon County - $83,510 per year
- Flathead County - $81,290 per year
- Cascade County - $81,200 per year
On average, managers earns the least in the following Montana counties:
- Big Horn County - $79,050 per year
- Missoula County - $79,090 per year
- Carter County - $79,230 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Montana statistics regarding a career in management. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as restaurant management or educational leadership.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Management in Montana
- Bachelor's Degree in Management in Montana
- Master's Degree in Management in Montana
Curious what studying Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Montana
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||5,070||$80,850||-52.2%|
|First-Line Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers||4,320||$36,440||35.4%|
|Medical and Health Services Managers||830||$73,640||76.6%|
|Managers, All Other||770||$69,530||6.9%|
|Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers||610||$31,330||90.6%|
|Food Service Managers||190||$45,640||-68.9%|
|Public Relations and Fundraising Managers||130||$70,370||-40.9%|
|Industrial Production Managers||110||$85,300||-21.4%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are management related jobs in Montana