There are schools offering MBA programs in Montana!
Schools Offering Business Administration Programs in Montana
Carroll College, which is located in Helena, is the top-ranked school in Montana that has a MBA program. It received a ranking of 37th in the country in 2010. 32 students graduated with a degree in MBA from Carroll College in 2010. Carroll College charged in-state students $23,594 in tuition fees per year.
The second-ranked school in Montana that has a MBA program is The University of Montana. The University of Montana, which was ranked 37th in the country in 2010, is located in Missoula. In 2010, The University of Montana graduated 401 students from its MBA program. The tuition rate at The University of Montana was $5,476 per year.
Rocky Mountain College, which was ranked 37th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Montana that has a MBA program. It is located in Billings. In 2010, Rocky Mountain College graduated 24 students from its MBA programs. The tuition rate at Rocky Mountain College was $21,100 per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Montana's MBA schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $7,054 per year, though tuition can range from $23,594 per year to $2,190 per year. The Montana MBA schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Carroll College - located in Helena, students are charged $23,594 per year
- Rocky Mountain College - located in Billings, students are charged $21,100 per year
- University of Great Falls - located in Great Falls, students are charged $18,956 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Montana MBA schools were charged at the following schools:
- Blackfeet Community College - located in Browning, students are charged $2,190 per year
- Fort Peck Community College - located in Poplar, students are charged $2,250 per year
- Chief Dull Knife College - located in Lame Deer, students are charged $2,260 per year
A MBA degree from a Montana school... what next?
Most people who graduate from MBA school in Montana go on to work as a general manager. In 2010, there were 5,070 general managers working in Montana. The largest populations of Montana general managers are working in the following counties:
- Beaverhead County - 1,590 general managers
- Carbon County - 1,040 general managers
- Missoula County - 770 general managers
The government projects that the number of general managers in Montana will grow by 5%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 6,910 general managers working in Montana.
A general manager in Montana earns $80,850 per year on average. But, salaries for general managers can vary. In 2010, general managers made as little as less than $29,610 per year or as much as more than $154,880 per year in Montana. A general manager in the following Montana counties makes the highest salaries on average:
- Carbon County - $83,510 per year
- Flathead County - $81,290 per year
- Cascade County - $81,200 per year
A general manager in the following counties in Montana make the lowest salaries on average:
- Big Horn County - $79,050 per year
- Missoula County - $79,090 per year
- Carter County - $79,230 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Montana statistics regarding a career in business administration. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as business management or business administration.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration in Montana
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration in Montana
- Master's Degree in Business Administration in Montana
- Certificate in Business Administration in Montana
Curious what studying MBA gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Montana
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||5,070||$80,850||-52.2%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are MBA related jobs in Montana