There are schools offering business management courses in Nebraska!
Schools Offering Business Management Programs in Nebraska
Around 0.2% of Nebraska's graduates graduate from business management degree programs every year. In other words, every year an estimated 84 business administrators graduate from Nebraska's 7 business management schools.
University of Nebraska at Kearney, which was ranked 30th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Nebraska that has a business management program. It is located in Kearney. 83 students graduated with a degree in business management from University of Nebraska at Kearney in 2010. University of Nebraska at Kearney charged in-state students $5,912 in tuition fees per year.
The second-ranked school in Nebraska that has a business management program is Nebraska Wesleyan University. Nebraska Wesleyan University, which was ranked 70th in the country in 2010, is located in Lincoln. Tuition at Nebraska Wesleyan University was $23,474 per year.
The third-ranked school in Nebraska with a business management program is Northeast Community College, which is located in Norfolk. In 2010, it was ranked 75th nationwide. Northeast Community College charged in-state students $2,612 in tuition fees per year.
Tuition at Nebraska's business management schools ranges from $23,474 per year to $2,385 per year. But, the average tuition is $10,652 per year. In 2010, the business management schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Nebraska were:
- Nebraska Wesleyan University - located in Lincoln, students are charged $23,474 per year
- Kaplan University-Lincoln Campus - located in Lincoln, students are charged $15,372 per year
- Kaplan University-Omaha Campus - located in Omaha, students are charged $15,372 per year
The business management schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Nebraska were:
- Metropolitan Community College Area - located in Omaha, students are charged $2,385 per year
- Northeast Community College - located in Norfolk, students are charged $2,612 per year
- University of Nebraska at Kearney - located in Kearney, students are charged $5,912 per year
A business management degree from a Nebraska school... what next?
Most people who graduate from business management school in Nebraska go on to work as a business administrator. Nebraska had 1,410 business administrators in 2010. The following counties have the largest number of Nebraska business administrators:
- Harrison County - 740 business administrators
- Lancaster County - 370 business administrators
- Arthur County - 80 business administrators
The government projects that by 2018, the number of business administrators in the state of Nebraska will grow to 1,520. This would require a 13% growth in the profession.
On average, a business administrator earns a salary of $73,270 per year in Nebraska state. However, this number is only an average. business administrators in Nebraska had varying salaries from $24,260 to $114,950 per year in 2010. The following counties in Nebraska have the highest average salaries for business administrators:
- Harrison County - $80,100 per year
- Lancaster County - $71,010 per year
- Antelope County - $65,030 per year
On average, business administrators earns the least in the following Nebraska counties:
- Butler County - $55,550 per year
- Adams County - $57,490 per year
- Arthur County - $57,660 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Nebraska statistics regarding a career in business management and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as healthcare management or construction management.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management in Nebraska
- Certificate in Business Management in Nebraska
Curious what studying Business Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Nebraska
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Administrative Services Managers||1,410||$73,270||34.3%|
|Managers, All Other||1,360||$85,450||43.2%|
|Advertising and Promotions Managers||180||$77,470||38.5%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are business management related jobs in Nebraska