There are schools offering communications degreess in Nebraska!
Schools Offering Communications Programs in Nebraska
Each year, roughly 0.3% of Nebraska students graduate with degrees in communications. In other words, every year an estimated 165 communications professionals graduate from Nebraska's 12 communications schools.
The top-ranked school in Nebraska that has a communications program is Union College. Union College, which was ranked 36th in the country in 2010, is located in Lincoln. 8 students graduated with a degree in communications from Union College in 2010. Students at Union College paid $18,150 per year in tuition fees.
University of Nebraska-Lincoln, which was ranked 60th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Nebraska that has a communications program. It is located in Lincoln. 67 students graduated with degree in communications from University of Nebraska-Lincoln in 2010. Tuition at University of Nebraska-Lincoln was $7,224 per year.
Creighton University, which was ranked 60th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Nebraska that has a communications program. It is located in Omaha. 21 students graduated with degree in communications from Creighton University in 2010. Creighton University charged in-state students $30,578 in tuition fees per year.
Tuition at Nebraska's communications schools ranges from $30,578 per year to $2,612 per year. But, the average tuition is $13,864 per year. In 2010, the following Nebraska communications schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Creighton University - located in Omaha, students are charged $30,578 per year
- Nebraska Wesleyan University - located in Lincoln, students are charged $23,474 per year
- Hastings College - located in Hastings, students are charged $22,620 per year
The communications schools in Nebraska that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Northeast Community College - located in Norfolk, students are charged $2,612 per year
- Wayne State College - located in Wayne, students are charged $5,071 per year
- Chadron State College - located in Chadron, students are charged $5,076 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Nebraska statistics regarding a career in communications. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as advertising or business writing.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications in Nebraska
- Master's Degree in Communications in Nebraska
- Doctoral Degree in Communications in Nebraska
Curious what studying Communications gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Nebraska
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Advertising Sales Agents||1,060||$40,730|
|Reporters and Correspondents||620||$27,140||26.5%|
|Radio and Television Announcers||490||$28,180||-29.0%|
|Writers and Authors||220||$51,170||-18.5%|
|Demonstrators and Product Promoters||200||$26,740||-58.3%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are communications related jobs in Nebraska