There are schools offering construction management certificates in Nebraska!
Schools Offering Construction Management Programs in Nebraska
- Construction Management Certificates in North Dakota
- Construction Management Certificates in Iowa
- Construction Management Certificates in South Dakota
- Construction Management Certificates in Kansas
- Construction Management Certificates in Colorado
- Construction Management Certificates in Wyoming
- See All Schools in Nebraska
Each year, roughly 0.4% of Nebraska students graduate with degrees in construction management. Thus, Nebraska's 7 construction management schools put out approximately 226 construction managers each year.
The top-ranked school in Nebraska with a construction management program is University of Nebraska-Lincoln, which is located in Lincoln. In 2010, it was ranked 60th nationwide. In 2010, University of Nebraska-Lincoln graduated 89 students from its construction management program. Students at University of Nebraska-Lincoln paid $7,224 per year in tuition fees.
Northeast Community College, which is located in Norfolk, is the second-ranked school in Nebraska that has a construction management program. It received a ranking of 75th in the country in 2010. In 2010, Northeast Community College graduated 17 students from its construction management program. Students at Northeast Community College paid $2,612 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in Nebraska with a construction management program is Mid-Plains Community College, which is located in North Platte. In 2010, it was ranked 78th nationwide. In 2010, 6 students graduated from Mid-Plains Community College construction management program. Mid-Plains Community College charged in-state students $2,550 in tuition fees per year.
If you choose to attend a Nebraska construction management school, average tuition will be $5,351 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $2,205 per year to $18,048 per year. The Nebraska construction management schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- ITT Technical Institute-Omaha - located in Omaha, students are charged $18,048 per year
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln - located in Lincoln, students are charged $7,224 per year
- Northeast Community College - located in Norfolk, students are charged $2,612 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Nebraska construction management schools were charged at the following schools:
- Southeast Community College Area - located in Lincoln, students are charged $2,205 per year
- Metropolitan Community College Area - located in Omaha, students are charged $2,385 per year
- Central Community College - located in Grand Island, students are charged $2,430 per year
A construction management degree from a Nebraska school... what next?
Most people who graduate from construction management school in Nebraska go on to work as a construction manager. In 2010, there were 1,470 construction managers working in Nebraska. The following counties have the largest number of Nebraska construction managers:
- Harrison County - 920 construction managers
- Lancaster County - 210 construction managers
- Adams County - 140 construction managers
According the US Bureau of Labor Statistics the number of construction managers is expected to grow by 16% by 2018. There are projected to be 5,660 construction managers working in the Nebraska then.
On average, a construction manager earns a salary of $76,510 per year in Nebraska state. However, this number is only an average. construction managers in Nebraska had varying salaries from $36,430 to $133,440 per year in 2010. On average a construction manager earns the most in the following Nebraska counties:
- Arthur County - $80,200 per year
- Lancaster County - $79,910 per year
- Adams County - $74,660 per year
A construction manager in the following counties in Nebraska make the lowest salaries on average:
- Antelope County - $60,950 per year
- Harrison County - $74,440 per year
- Adams County - $74,660 per year
For more data regarding a career in construction management in Nebraska and to compare salaries with various related fields such as business management or real estate, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Construction Management in Nebraska
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management in Nebraska
- Certificate in Construction Management in Nebraska
Curious what studying Construction Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Nebraska
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|First-Line Supervisors of Construction Trades and Extraction Workers||3,330||$57,030||5.0%|
|Construction and Building Inspectors||440||$44,450||7.3%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are construction management related jobs in Nebraska