There are schools offering educational leadership programs in Nebraska!
Schools Offering Educational Leadership Programs in Nebraska
Around 1.5% of Nebraska's graduates graduate from educational leadership degree programs every year. In other words, every year an estimated 786 educational leadership professonals graduate from Nebraska's 11 educational leadership schools.
The top-ranked school in Nebraska with a educational leadership program is University of Nebraska at Kearney, which is located in Kearney. In 2010, it was ranked 30th nationwide. 103 students graduated with a degree in educational leadership from University of Nebraska at Kearney in 2010. Students at University of Nebraska at Kearney paid $5,912 per year in tuition fees.
The second-ranked school in Nebraska that has a educational leadership program is University of Nebraska-Lincoln. University of Nebraska-Lincoln, which was ranked 60th in the country in 2010, is located in Lincoln. In 2010, University of Nebraska-Lincoln graduated 126 students from its educational leadership program. The tuition rate at University of Nebraska-Lincoln was $7,224 per year.
The third-ranked school in Nebraska with a educational leadership program is Creighton University, which is located in Omaha. In 2010, it was ranked 65th nationwide. 20 students graduated with degree in educational leadership from Creighton University in 2010. Tuition at Creighton University was $30,578 per year.
Educational leadership schools in Nebraska, charge students an average tuition of $12,320 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $30,578 per year, or as little as $5,071 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Nebraska educational leadership schools were charged at the following schools:
- Creighton University - located in Omaha, students are charged $30,578 per year
- College of Saint Mary - located in Omaha, students are charged $23,134 per year
- Concordia University - located in Seward, students are charged $22,115 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Nebraska educational leadership schools were charged at the following schools:
- Wayne State College - located in Wayne, students are charged $5,071 per year
- Chadron State College - located in Chadron, students are charged $5,076 per year
- University of Nebraska at Kearney - located in Kearney, students are charged $5,912 per year
An educational leadership degree from a Nebraska school... what next?
educational leadership graduates in Nebraska can go into a variety of professions such as preschool director, dean, and distance learning coordinator. If you decide to work as an educational leadership professonal in Nebraska, you will be joining the ranks of approximately 2,560 Nebraska educational leadership professonal as of 2010. This number includes 1,460 middle school principals, 230 preschool directors, and 820 deans. The following counties have the largest number of Nebraska educational leadership professonals:
- Harrison County - 1,160 educational leadership professonals
- Lancaster County - 390 educational leadership professonals
- Arthur County - 290 educational leadership professonals
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts by 2018, an estimated 3,360 educational leadership professonals will be working in Nebraska. This would require the number of educational leadership professonal to grow by 13%.
educational leadership professonals in Nebraska make an average of $67,223 per year. However, this number is only an average. Educational leadership professonal in Nebraska had varying salaries from $25,240 to $142,820 per year in 2010. The counties in Nebraska with the highest average salary for educational leadership professonals are:
- Adams County - $85,100 per year
- Lancaster County - $76,027 per year
- Antelope County - $75,510 per year
The following counties in Nebraska have the lowest average salaries for educational leadership professonal:
- Arthur County - $68,740 per year
- Harrison County - $68,887 per year
- Butler County - $71,610 per year
The educational leadership professonals with highest average salaries in Nebraska were:
- Dean - $83,340 per year
- Middle School Principal - $82,540 per year
- Distance Learning Coordinator - $60,150 per year
On average, the lowest paid educational leadership professonals in Nebraska were:
- Distance Learning Coordinator - $60,150 per year
- Preschool Director - $42,860 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Nebraska statistics regarding a career in educational leadership. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as educational leadership or special education.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in Educational Leadership in Nebraska
- Master's Degree in Educational Leadership in Nebraska
- Doctoral Degree in Educational Leadership in Nebraska
Curious what studying Educational Leadership gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Nebraska
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Education Administrators, Elementary and Secondary School||1,460||$82,540||12.3%|
|Education Administrators, Postsecondary||820||$83,340||3.8%|
|Education Administrators, Preschool and Childcare Center/Program||230||$42,860||0.0%|
|Education Administrators, All Other||50||$60,150||-50.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are educational leadership related jobs in Nebraska