There are schools offering international business degrees in Nebraska!
Schools Offering International Business Programs in Nebraska
Each year, roughly 0.1% of Nebraska students graduate with degrees in international business. That means an estimated 56 international business professionals graduate from Nebraska's 6 international business schools each year.
The top-ranked school in Nebraska that has a international business program is Union College. Union College, which was ranked 36th in the country in 2010, is located in Lincoln. In 2010, Union College graduated no students from its international business program. Tuition at Union College was $18,150 per year.
The second-ranked school in Nebraska with a international business program is University of Nebraska-Lincoln, which is located in Lincoln. In 2010, it was ranked 60th nationwide. In 2010, 21 students graduated from University of Nebraska-Lincoln international business program. University of Nebraska-Lincoln charged in-state students $7,224 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in Nebraska that has a international business program is Creighton University. Creighton University, which was ranked 65th in the country in 2010, is located in Omaha. 6 students graduated with degree in international business from Creighton University in 2010. The tuition rate at Creighton University was $30,578 per year.
If you choose to attend a Nebraska international business school, average tuition will be $14,777 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $2,612 per year to $30,578 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Nebraska international business schools were charged at the following schools:
- Creighton University - located in Omaha, students are charged $30,578 per year
- Nebraska Wesleyan University - located in Lincoln, students are charged $23,474 per year
- Union College - located in Lincoln, students are charged $18,150 per year
The international business schools in Nebraska that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Northeast Community College - located in Norfolk, students are charged $2,612 per year
- University of Nebraska at Omaha - located in Omaha, students are charged $6,626 per year
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln - located in Lincoln, students are charged $7,224 per year
An international business degree from a Nebraska school... what next?
Some of the most popular jobs international business graduates in Nebraska pursue include chief executive officer, operations manager, business professor, international buyer, and wholesale buyer. 14,550 international business professionals were working in Nebraska in 2010. Of these, 2,760 were business analysts. In addition, 1,100 were chief executive officers, and 7,700 were operations managers. The Nebraska counties with the largest populations of international business professional are:
- Harrison County - 8,430 international business professionals
- Lancaster County - 2,280 international business professionals
- Adams County - 1,190 international business professionals
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts by 2018, an estimated 19,880 international business professionals will be working in Nebraska. This would require the number of international business professional to grow by 6%.
On average, international business professionals earn $84,450 per year. However, Nebraska international business professional earned anywhere in the range from as less than $16,400 per year to more than $165,260 per year in 2010. International business professionals in the following Nebraska counties make the highest salaries on average:
- Lancaster County - $88,672 per year
- Butler County - $87,800 per year
- Harrison County - $86,753 per year
The following counties in Nebraska have the lowest average salaries for international business professional:
- Arthur County - $73,904 per year
- Adams County - $74,697 per year
- Antelope County - $74,759 per year
The international business professionals with highest average salaries in Nebraska were:
- Chief Executive Officer - $176,580 per year
- Operations Manager - $106,470 per year
- Business Professor - $71,100 per year
On average, the lowest paid international business professionals in Nebraska were:
- Purchasing Agent - $53,620 per year
- Wholesale Buyer - $50,950 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Nebraska statistics regarding a career in international business. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as business administration or supply chain management.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in International Business in Nebraska
Curious what studying International Business gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Nebraska
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||7,700||$106,470||-4.5%|
|Purchasing Agents, Except Wholesale, Retail, and Farm Products||1,460||$53,620||19.7%|
|Wholesale and Retail Buyers, Except Farm Products||670||$50,950||-48.5%|
|Business Teachers, Postsecondary||450||$71,100||-22.4%|
|Buyers and Purchasing Agents, Farm Products||410||$62,430||-4.7%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are international business related jobs in Nebraska