There are schools offering management courses in Nebraska!
Schools Offering Management Programs in Nebraska
The top-ranked school in Nebraska that has a management program is University of Nebraska at Kearney. University of Nebraska at Kearney, which was ranked 30th in the country in 2010, is located in Kearney. 110 students graduated with a degree in management from University of Nebraska at Kearney in 2010. Tuition at University of Nebraska at Kearney was $5,912 per year.
Union College, which was ranked 36th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Nebraska that has a management program. It is located in Lincoln. In 2010, 3 students graduated from Union College management program. The tuition rate at Union College was $18,150 per year.
The third-ranked school in Nebraska that has a management program is Midland Lutheran College. Midland Lutheran College, which was ranked 48th in the country in 2010, is located in Fremont. In 2010, 7 students graduated from Midland Lutheran College management program. Tuition at Midland Lutheran College was $23,664 per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Nebraska's management schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $11,378 per year, though tuition can range from $23,664 per year to $2,205 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Nebraska management schools were charged at the following schools:
- Midland Lutheran College - located in Fremont, students are charged $23,664 per year
- Nebraska Wesleyan University - located in Lincoln, students are charged $23,474 per year
- Hastings College - located in Hastings, students are charged $22,620 per year
The management schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Nebraska were:
- Southeast Community College Area - located in Lincoln, students are charged $2,205 per year
- Metropolitan Community College Area - located in Omaha, students are charged $2,385 per year
- Central Community College - located in Grand Island, students are charged $2,430 per year
A management degree from a Nebraska school... what next?
Most people who graduate from management school in Nebraska go on to work as a manager. Nebraska had 7,700 managers in 2010. The following counties have the largest number of Nebraska managers:
- Harrison County - 4,280 managers
- Lancaster County - 1,100 managers
- Adams County - 780 managers
According the US Bureau of Labor Statistics the number of managers is expected to grow by 1% by 2018. There are projected to be 8,150 managers working in the Nebraska then.
A manager in Nebraska earns $106,470 per year on average. However, this number is only an average. managers in Nebraska had varying salaries from $36,030 to $165,260 per year in 2010. The following counties in Nebraska have the highest average salaries for managers:
- Harrison County - $113,840 per year
- Lancaster County - $96,320 per year
- Antelope County - $95,670 per year
A manager in the following counties in Nebraska make the lowest salaries on average:
- Adams County - $82,910 per year
- Arthur County - $84,840 per year
- Butler County - $86,460 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Nebraska statistics regarding a career in management. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as restaurant management or educational leadership.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Management in Nebraska
- Bachelor's Degree in Management in Nebraska
- Certificate in Management in Nebraska
Curious what studying Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Nebraska
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||7,700||$106,470||-4.5%|
|First-Line Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers||7,680||$40,150||37.4%|
|Medical and Health Services Managers||2,290||$80,940||6.0%|
|Managers, All Other||1,360||$85,450||43.2%|
|Industrial Production Managers||960||$83,510||-2.0%|
|Food Service Managers||720||$50,210||-47.8%|
|Public Relations and Fundraising Managers||480||$81,960||92.0%|
|Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers||220||$82,020||4.8%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are management related jobs in Nebraska