There are schools offering MBA programs in Nebraska!
Schools Offering Business Administration Programs in Nebraska
Approximately 4.0% of graduates in of Nebraska receive business administration degrees every year. In other words, every year an estimated 2,152 general managers graduate from Nebraska's 29 MBA schools.
The top-ranked school in Nebraska that has a MBA program is University of Nebraska at Kearney. University of Nebraska at Kearney, which was ranked 30th in the country in 2010, is located in Kearney. In 2010, University of Nebraska at Kearney graduated 169 students from its MBA program. Students at University of Nebraska at Kearney paid $5,912 per year in tuition fees.
The second-ranked school in Nebraska with a MBA program is Union College, which is located in Lincoln. In 2010, it was ranked 36th nationwide. In 2010, Union College graduated 23 students from its MBA program. Students at Union College paid $18,150 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in Nebraska that has a MBA program is Midland Lutheran College. Midland Lutheran College, which was ranked 48th in the country in 2010, is located in Fremont. 6 students graduated with degree in MBA from Midland Lutheran College in 2010. Tuition at Midland Lutheran College was $23,664 per year.
Mba schools in Nebraska, charge students an average tuition of $11,207 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $30,578 per year, or as little as $2,040 per year. In 2010, the MBA schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Nebraska were:
- Creighton University - located in Omaha, students are charged $30,578 per year
- Midland Lutheran College - located in Fremont, students are charged $23,664 per year
- Nebraska Wesleyan University - located in Lincoln, students are charged $23,474 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Nebraska MBA schools were charged at the following schools:
- Western Nebraska Community College - located in Scottsbluff, students are charged $2,040 per year
- Southeast Community College Area - located in Lincoln, students are charged $2,205 per year
- Metropolitan Community College Area - located in Omaha, students are charged $2,385 per year
A MBA degree from a Nebraska school... what next?
Most people who graduate from MBA school in Nebraska go on to work as a general manager. If you decide to work as a general manager in Nebraska, you will be joining the ranks of approximately 7,700 Nebraska general managers as of 2010. The largest populations of Nebraska general managers are working in the following counties:
- Harrison County - 4,280 general managers
- Lancaster County - 1,100 general managers
- Adams County - 780 general managers
The government projects that by 2018, the number of general managers in the state of Nebraska will grow to 8,150. This would require a 1% growth in the profession.
A general manager in Nebraska earns $106,470 per year on average. But, salaries for general managers can vary. In 2010, general managers made as little as less than $36,030 per year or as much as more than $165,260 per year in Nebraska. The counties in Nebraska with the highest average salary for a general manager are:
- Harrison County - $113,840 per year
- Lancaster County - $96,320 per year
- Antelope County - $95,670 per year
The following counties in Nebraska have the lowest average salaries for general managers:
- Adams County - $82,910 per year
- Arthur County - $84,840 per year
- Butler County - $86,460 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Nebraska statistics regarding a career in business administration and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as business management or business administration.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration in Nebraska
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration in Nebraska
- Master's Degree in Business Administration in Nebraska
- Certificate in Business Administration in Nebraska
Curious what studying MBA gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Nebraska
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||7,700||$106,470||-4.5%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are MBA related jobs in Nebraska