There are schools offering RN to MSN programs in Nebraska!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Nebraska
The top-ranked school in Nebraska with a RN to MSN program is Union College, which is located in Lincoln. In 2010, it was ranked 36th nationwide. no students graduated with a degree in RN to MSN from Union College in 2010. The tuition rate at Union College was $18,150 per year.
Midland Lutheran College, which was ranked 48th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Nebraska that has a RN to MSN program. It is located in Fremont. In 2010, Midland Lutheran College graduated 39 students from its RN to MSN program. Tuition at Midland Lutheran College was $23,664 per year.
The third-ranked school in Nebraska that has a RN to MSN program is BryanLGH College of Health Sciences. BryanLGH College of Health Sciences, which was ranked 62nd in the country in 2010, is located in Lincoln. 69 students graduated with degree in RN to MSN from BryanLGH College of Health Sciences in 2010. Students at BryanLGH College of Health Sciences paid $11,395 per year in tuition fees.
Rn to msn schools in Nebraska, charge students an average tuition of $11,888 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $30,578 per year, or as little as $2,040 per year. In 2010, the RN to MSN schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Nebraska were:
- Creighton University - located in Omaha, students are charged $30,578 per year
- Midland Lutheran College - located in Fremont, students are charged $23,664 per year
- Nebraska Wesleyan University - located in Lincoln, students are charged $23,474 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Nebraska RN to MSN schools were charged at the following schools:
- Western Nebraska Community College - located in Scottsbluff, students are charged $2,040 per year
- Southeast Community College Area - located in Lincoln, students are charged $2,205 per year
- Metropolitan Community College Area - located in Omaha, students are charged $2,385 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Nebraska statistics regarding a career in nursing and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as nurse assisting or MSN.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Nebraska
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Nebraska
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Nebraska
- Doctoral Degree in Nursing in Nebraska
Curious what studying RN to MSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Nebraska
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Health Diagnosing and Treating Practitioners, All Other||160||n/a|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to MSN related jobs in Nebraska