There are schools offering sociology degrees in Nebraska!
Schools Offering Sociology Programs in Nebraska
The top-ranked school in Nebraska with a sociology program is University of Nebraska at Kearney, which is located in Kearney. In 2010, it was ranked 30th nationwide. 3 students graduated with a degree in sociology from University of Nebraska at Kearney in 2010. Students at University of Nebraska at Kearney paid $5,912 per year in tuition fees.
Midland Lutheran College, which is located in Fremont, is the second-ranked school in Nebraska that has a sociology program. It received a ranking of 48th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 3 students graduated from Midland Lutheran College sociology program. Midland Lutheran College charged in-state students $23,664 in tuition fees per year.
University of Nebraska-Lincoln, which was ranked 48th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Nebraska that has a sociology program. It is located in Lincoln. In 2010, University of Nebraska-Lincoln graduated 72 students from its sociology programs. Tuition at University of Nebraska-Lincoln was $7,224 per year.
Tuition at Nebraska's sociology schools ranges from $30,578 per year to $2,040 per year. But, the average tuition is $14,139 per year. The Nebraska sociology schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Creighton University - located in Omaha, students are charged $30,578 per year
- Midland Lutheran College - located in Fremont, students are charged $23,664 per year
- Nebraska Wesleyan University - located in Lincoln, students are charged $23,474 per year
The sociology schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Nebraska were:
- Western Nebraska Community College - located in Scottsbluff, students are charged $2,040 per year
- Wayne State College - located in Wayne, students are charged $5,071 per year
- University of Nebraska at Kearney - located in Kearney, students are charged $5,912 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Nebraska statistics regarding a career in sociology and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as forensic psychology or school psychology.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in Sociology in Nebraska
- Master's Degree in Sociology in Nebraska
- Doctoral Degree in Sociology in Nebraska
Curious what studying Sociology gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Nebraska
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Sociology Teachers, Postsecondary||100||$62,300||11.1%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are sociology related jobs in Nebraska