There are schools offering business administration degrees in Nevada!
Schools Offering Business Administration Programs in Nevada
The top-ranked school in Nevada that has a business administration program is University of Nevada-Las Vegas. University of Nevada-Las Vegas, which was ranked 70th in the country in 2010, is located in Las Vegas. 219 students graduated with a degree in business administration from University of Nevada-Las Vegas in 2010. The tuition rate at University of Nevada-Las Vegas was $5,808 per year.
University of Nevada-Reno, which was ranked 70th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Nevada that has a business administration program. It is located in Reno. In 2010, University of Nevada-Reno graduated 92 students from its business administration program. The tuition rate at University of Nevada-Reno was $5,561 per year.
ITT Technical Institute-Henderson, which was ranked 70th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Nevada that has a business administration program. It is located in Henderson. In 2010, 0 students graduated from ITT Technical Institute-Henderson business administration program. The tuition rate at ITT Technical Institute-Henderson was $18,048 per year.
Business administration schools in Nevada, charge students an average tuition of $8,019 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $24,515 per year, or as little as $2,243 per year. In 2010, the business administration schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Nevada were:
- Sierra Nevada College - located in Incline Village, students are charged $24,515 per year
- ITT Technical Institute-Henderson - located in Henderson, students are charged $18,048 per year
The following Nevada business administration schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- College of Southern Nevada - located in Las Vegas, students are charged $2,243 per year
- Great Basin College - located in Elko, students are charged $2,243 per year
- Truckee Meadows Community College - located in Reno, students are charged $2,243 per year
A business administration degree from a Nevada school... what next?
Most people who graduate from business administration school in Nevada go on to work as a general manager. In 2010, there were 15,340 general managers working in Nevada. The following counties have the largest number of Nevada general managers:
- Clark County - 9,950 general managers
- Pinal County - 3,550 general managers
- Elko County - 750 general managers
According the US Bureau of Labor Statistics the number of general managers is expected to grow by 11% by 2018. There are projected to be 19,840 general managers working in the Nevada then.
On average, a general manager earns a salary of $106,020 per year in Nevada state. In 2010, however, some Nevada general managers earned as little as less than $31,010 per year or as much as more than $164,590 per year. The following counties in Nevada have the highest average salaries for general managers:
- Clark County - $110,100 per year
- Pinal County - $103,140 per year
- Elko County - $91,880 per year
On average, general managers earns the least in the following Nevada counties:
- Carson City County - $87,390 per year
- Churchill County - $87,820 per year
- Elko County - $91,880 per year
For more data regarding a career in business administration in Nevada and to compare salaries with various related fields such as project management or administrative assisting, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration in Nevada
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration in Nevada
- Master's Degree in Business Administration in Nevada
Curious what studying Business Administration gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Nevada
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||15,340||$106,020||3.6%|
|Administrative Services Managers||1,260||$73,420||29.9%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are business administration related jobs in Nevada