There are schools offering forensic nursing programs in Nevada!
Schools Offering Forensic Nursing Programs in Nevada
The top-ranked school in Nevada that has a forensic nursing program is University of Nevada-Las Vegas. University of Nevada-Las Vegas, which was ranked 70th in the country in 2010, is located in Las Vegas. 163 students graduated with a degree in forensic nursing from University of Nevada-Las Vegas in 2010. The tuition rate at University of Nevada-Las Vegas was $5,808 per year.
The second-ranked school in Nevada with a forensic nursing program is University of Nevada-Reno, which is located in Reno. In 2010, it was ranked 70th nationwide. 111 students graduated with degree in forensic nursing from University of Nevada-Reno in 2010. Tuition at University of Nevada-Reno was $5,561 per year.
ITT Technical Institute-Henderson, which is located in Henderson, is the third-ranked school in Nevada that has a forensic nursing program. It received a ranking of 79th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 0 students graduated from ITT Technical Institute-Henderson forensic nursing program. The tuition rate at ITT Technical Institute-Henderson was $18,048 per year.
Tuition at Nevada's forensic nursing schools ranges from $18,048 per year to $2,243 per year. But, the average tuition is $4,661 per year. In 2010, the forensic nursing schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Nevada were:
- ITT Technical Institute-Henderson - located in Henderson, students are charged $18,048 per year
- University of Nevada-Las Vegas - located in Las Vegas, students are charged $5,808 per year
- University of Nevada-Reno - located in Reno, students are charged $5,561 per year
The forensic nursing schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Nevada were:
- Truckee Meadows Community College - located in Reno, students are charged $2,243 per year
- Great Basin College - located in Elko, students are charged $2,243 per year
- College of Southern Nevada - located in Las Vegas, students are charged $2,243 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Nevada statistics regarding a career in forensic nursing and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as nurse assisting or nurse practitioning.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Forensic Nursing in Nevada
- Bachelor's Degree in Forensic Nursing in Nevada
- Master's Degree in Forensic Nursing in Nevada
- Certificate in Forensic Nursing in Nevada
Curious what studying Forensic Nursing gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Nevada
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Health Diagnosing and Treating Practitioners, All Other||n/a||$81,330|
|Medical and Health Services Managers||1,940||$92,020||20.5%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are forensic nursing related jobs in Nevada