There are schools offering RN to BSN programs in Nevada!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Nevada
The top-ranked school in Nevada that has a RN to BSN program is University of Nevada-Las Vegas. University of Nevada-Las Vegas, which was ranked 70th in the country in 2010, is located in Las Vegas. 163 students graduated with a degree in RN to BSN from University of Nevada-Las Vegas in 2010. The tuition rate at University of Nevada-Las Vegas was $5,808 per year.
The second-ranked school in Nevada that has a RN to BSN program is University of Nevada-Reno. University of Nevada-Reno, which was ranked 70th in the country in 2010, is located in Reno. In 2010, University of Nevada-Reno graduated 111 students from its RN to BSN program. The tuition rate at University of Nevada-Reno was $5,561 per year.
The third-ranked school in Nevada with a RN to BSN program is ITT Technical Institute-Henderson, which is located in Henderson. In 2010, it was ranked 79th nationwide. Tuition at ITT Technical Institute-Henderson was $18,048 per year.
If you choose to attend a Nevada RN to BSN school, average tuition will be $4,661 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $2,243 per year to $18,048 per year. The Nevada RN to BSN schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- ITT Technical Institute-Henderson - located in Henderson, students are charged $18,048 per year
- University of Nevada-Las Vegas - located in Las Vegas, students are charged $5,808 per year
- University of Nevada-Reno - located in Reno, students are charged $5,561 per year
The following Nevada RN to BSN schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Truckee Meadows Community College - located in Reno, students are charged $2,243 per year
- Great Basin College - located in Elko, students are charged $2,243 per year
- College of Southern Nevada - located in Las Vegas, students are charged $2,243 per year
For more data regarding a career in nursing in Nevada and to compare salaries with various related fields such as RN to BSN or nurse assisting, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Nevada
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Nevada
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Nevada
- Certificate in Nursing in Nevada
Curious what studying RN to BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Nevada
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to BSN related jobs in Nevada