There are schools offering RN to MSN programs in Nevada!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Nevada
The top-ranked school in Nevada with a RN to MSN program is University of Nevada-Las Vegas, which is located in Las Vegas. In 2010, it was ranked 70th nationwide. In 2010, 163 students graduated from University of Nevada-Las Vegas' RN to MSN program. The tuition rate at University of Nevada-Las Vegas was $5,808 per year.
The second-ranked school in Nevada with a RN to MSN program is University of Nevada-Reno, which is located in Reno. In 2010, it was ranked 70th nationwide. 122 students graduated with degree in RN to MSN from University of Nevada-Reno in 2010. Tuition at University of Nevada-Reno was $5,561 per year.
The third-ranked school in Nevada with a RN to MSN program is ITT Technical Institute-Henderson, which is located in Henderson. In 2010, it was ranked 79th nationwide. Students at ITT Technical Institute-Henderson paid $18,048 per year in tuition fees.
If you are hoping to attend one of Nevada's RN to MSN schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $5,245 per year, though tuition can range from $18,048 per year to $2,243 per year. In 2010, the following Nevada RN to MSN schools had the highest tuition rates:
- ITT Technical Institute-Henderson - located in Henderson, students are charged $18,048 per year
- University of Phoenix-Las Vegas Campus - located in Las Vegas, students are charged $10,500 per year
- University of Nevada-Las Vegas - located in Las Vegas, students are charged $5,808 per year
The RN to MSN schools in Nevada that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Western Nevada College - located in Carson City, students are charged $2,243 per year
- Great Basin College - located in Elko, students are charged $2,243 per year
- Truckee Meadows Community College - located in Reno, students are charged $2,243 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Nevada statistics regarding a career in nursing and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as nurse assisting or MSN.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Nevada
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Nevada
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Nevada
- Certificate in Nursing in Nevada
Curious what studying RN to MSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Nevada
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Health Diagnosing and Treating Practitioners, All Other||n/a||$81,330|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to MSN related jobs in Nevada