There are schools offering accounting degrees in New Hampshire!
Schools Offering Accounting Programs in New Hampshire
Saint Anselm College, which was ranked 36th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in New Hampshire that has a accounting program. It is located in Manchester. In 2010, Saint Anselm College graduated 17 students from its accounting program. Saint Anselm College charged in-state students $31,575 in tuition fees per year.
Southern New Hampshire University, which is located in Hooksett, is the second-ranked school in New Hampshire that has a accounting program. It received a ranking of 48th in the country in 2010. In 2010, Southern New Hampshire University graduated 202 students from its accounting program. Southern New Hampshire University charged in-state students $26,442 in tuition fees per year.
Franklin Pierce University, which was ranked 48th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in New Hampshire that has a accounting program. It is located in Rindge. 52 students graduated with degree in accounting from Franklin Pierce University in 2010. Franklin Pierce University charged in-state students $28,800 in tuition fees per year.
If you choose to attend a New Hampshire accounting school, average tuition will be $13,843 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $6,432 per year to $31,575 per year. In 2010, the following New Hampshire accounting schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Saint Anselm College - located in Manchester, students are charged $31,575 per year
- New England College - located in Henniker, students are charged $29,054 per year
- Franklin Pierce University - located in Rindge, students are charged $28,800 per year
The lowest tuition rates at New Hampshire accounting schools were charged at the following schools:
- Manchester Community College - located in Manchester, students are charged $6,432 per year
- Great Bay Community College - located in Portsmouth, students are charged $6,432 per year
- Lakes Region Community College - located in Laconia, students are charged $6,450 per year
An accounting degree from a New Hampshire school... what next?
A large number of New Hampshire accounting graduates become accountants. If you decide to work as an accountant in New Hampshire, you will be joining the ranks of approximately 3,690 New Hampshire accountants as of 2010. The New Hampshire counties with the largest populations of accountants are:
- Hillsborough County - 1,700 accountants
- Belknap County - 580 accountants
- York County - 360 accountants
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that by 2018, an estimated 5,350 accountants will be working in New Hampshire state. This would require the number of accountants to grow by 21%.
An accountant in New Hampshire earns $62,810 per year on average. But, salaries for accountants can vary. In 2010, accountants made as little as less than $34,390 per year or as much as more than $94,960 per year in New Hampshire. An accountant in the following New Hampshire counties makes the highest salaries on average:
- York County - $68,880 per year
- Hillsborough County - $65,310 per year
- Strafford County - $62,420 per year
The New Hampshire counties with the lowest average salary for accountants are:
- Belknap County - $56,030 per year
- Cheshire County - $57,590 per year
- Grafton County - $59,870 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional New Hampshire statistics regarding a career in accounting. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as forensic accounting or business administration.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Accounting in New Hampshire
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting in New Hampshire
- Master's Degree in Accounting in New Hampshire
- Certificate in Accounting in New Hampshire
Curious what studying Accounting gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in New Hampshire
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Auditing Clerks||8,120||$36,530||-15.0%|
|Accountants and Auditors||3,690||$62,810||13.5%|
|Billing and Posting Clerks||1,900||$33,060||-9.1%|
|Payroll and Timekeeping Clerks||740||$38,460||-9.8%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are accounting related jobs in New Hampshire