There are schools offering business degrees in New Hampshire!
Schools Offering Business Programs in New Hampshire
Approximately 11.3% of graduates in of New Hampshire receive business degrees every year. In other words, every year an estimated 4,078 business professionals graduate from New Hampshire's 23 business schools.
The top-ranked school in New Hampshire that has a business program is Dartmouth College. Dartmouth College, which was ranked 9th in the country in 2010, is located in Hanover. 253 students graduated with a degree in business from Dartmouth College in 2010. Students at Dartmouth College paid $40,437 per year in tuition fees.
Saint Anselm College, which is located in Manchester, is the second-ranked school in New Hampshire that has a business program. It received a ranking of 36th in the country in 2010. 97 students graduated with degree in business from Saint Anselm College in 2010. The tuition rate at Saint Anselm College was $31,575 per year.
Keene State College, which was ranked 36th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in New Hampshire that has a business program. It is located in Keene. 99 students graduated with degree in business from Keene State College in 2010. Students at Keene State College paid $10,140 per year in tuition fees.
If you choose to attend a New Hampshire business school, average tuition will be $15,131 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $6,432 per year to $40,437 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at New Hampshire business schools were charged at the following schools:
- Dartmouth College - located in Hanover, students are charged $40,437 per year
- Colby-Sawyer College - located in New London, students are charged $32,640 per year
- Saint Anselm College - located in Manchester, students are charged $31,575 per year
The lowest tuition rates at New Hampshire business schools were charged at the following schools:
- Manchester Community College - located in Manchester, students are charged $6,432 per year
- Great Bay Community College - located in Portsmouth, students are charged $6,432 per year
- Granite State College - located in Concord, students are charged $6,435 per year
A business degree from a New Hampshire school... what next?
Chief executive officer, operations manager, business professor, accountant, and budget analyst are the professions of choice for a majority of business graduates in New Hampshire. New Hampshire had 22,690 business professionals in 2010. 1,430 of these business professionals were business analysts, 2,270 were chief executive officers, and 6,720 were operations managers. In New Hampshire, the largest numbers of business professional work in the following counties:
- Hillsborough County - 9,730 business professionals
- Belknap County - 3,100 business professionals
- York County - 2,350 business professionals
The government projects that, by 2018, the number of business professionals in the state of New Hampshire will grow to 28,390. This would require a 11% growth in the field.
business professionals in New Hampshire earn $84,324 per year on average. But, salaries for business professional can vary. In 2010, business professional made as little as less than $30,530 per year or as much as more than $156,120 per year in New Hampshire. On average business professional earn the most in the following New Hampshire counties:
- Grafton County - $95,986 per year
- York County - $95,726 per year
- Cheshire County - $93,395 per year
Business professionals in the following counties in New Hampshire make the lowest salaries on average:
- Carroll County - $74,373 per year
- Belknap County - $83,399 per year
- Hillsborough County - $85,669 per year
The business professionals with highest average salaries in New Hampshire were:
- Chief Executive Officer - $173,770 per year
- Operations Manager - $112,810 per year
- Human Resources Manager - $101,550 per year
The business professionals with lowest average salaries in New Hampshire were:
- Cost Estimator - $62,120 per year
- Credit Counselor - $49,020 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional New Hampshire statistics regarding a career in business and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as business administration or advertising.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business in New Hampshire
- Bachelor's Degree in Business in New Hampshire
- Master's Degree in Business in New Hampshire
- Doctoral Degree in Business in New Hampshire
- Certificate in Business in New Hampshire
Curious what studying Business gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in New Hampshire
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Personal Financial Advisors||n/a||$75,410|
|General and Operations Managers||6,720||$112,810||20.0%|
|Accountants and Auditors||3,690||$62,810||13.5%|
|Administrative Services Managers||700||$79,830||-15.7%|
|Business Teachers, Postsecondary||390||$100,400||-17.0%|
|Human Resources Managers||360||$101,550|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are business related jobs in New Hampshire