There are schools offering educational leadership programs in New Hampshire!
Schools Offering Educational Leadership Programs in New Hampshire
Around 0.4% of New Hampshire's graduates graduate from educational leadership degree programs every year. That means an estimated 137 educational leadership professonals graduate from New Hampshire's 9 educational leadership schools each year.
The top-ranked school in New Hampshire with a educational leadership program is Keene State College, which is located in Keene. In 2010, it was ranked 38th nationwide. In 2010, Keene State College graduated 15 students from its educational leadership program. Students at Keene State College paid $10,140 per year in tuition fees.
Rivier College, which is located in Nashua, is the second-ranked school in New Hampshire that has a educational leadership program. It received a ranking of 45th in the country in 2010. 13 students graduated with degree in educational leadership from Rivier College in 2010. Students at Rivier College paid $24,895 per year in tuition fees.
Southern New Hampshire University, which was ranked 45th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in New Hampshire that has a educational leadership program. It is located in Hooksett. In 2010, Southern New Hampshire University graduated 6 students from its educational leadership programs. Southern New Hampshire University charged in-state students $26,442 in tuition fees per year.
If you choose to attend a New Hampshire educational leadership school, average tuition will be $15,879 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $9,906 per year to $29,054 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at New Hampshire educational leadership schools were charged at the following schools:
- New England College - located in Henniker, students are charged $29,054 per year
- Franklin Pierce University - located in Rindge, students are charged $28,800 per year
- Southern New Hampshire University - located in Hooksett, students are charged $26,442 per year
The educational leadership schools in New Hampshire that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Plymouth State University - located in Plymouth, students are charged $9,906 per year
- Keene State College - located in Keene, students are charged $10,140 per year
- University of New Hampshire-Main Campus - located in Durham, students are charged $13,672 per year
An educational leadership degree from a New Hampshire school... what next?
Many New Hampshire educational leadership graduates become a preschool director, dean, and distance learning coordinator. In 2010, there were 2,400 educational leadership professonal working in New Hampshire, including 1,250 middle school principals, 320 preschool directors, and 650 deans. The largest populations of New Hampshire educational leadership professonal are working in the following counties:
- Hillsborough County - 740 educational leadership professonals
- Grafton County - 440 educational leadership professonals
- Belknap County - 420 educational leadership professonals
The government projects that the number of educational leadership professonals in New Hampshire will grow by 14%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 2,100 educational leadership professonals working in New Hampshire. The greatest growth for educational leadership professonal is predicted to be amongst Distance Learning Coordinators, who are expected to increase by 33% by 2018.
On average, educational leadership professonals earn a salary of $68,215 per year in New Hampshire state. In 2010, however, some New Hampshire educational leadership professonal earned as little as less than $25,600 per year or as much as more than $145,520 per year. On average educational leadership professonal earn the most in the following New Hampshire counties:
- York County - $85,930 per year
- Cheshire County - $82,775 per year
- Strafford County - $77,860 per year
The following counties in New Hampshire have the lowest average salaries for educational leadership professonal:
- Belknap County - $57,675 per year
- Hillsborough County - $66,881 per year
- Carroll County - $69,510 per year
On average, the highest paid educational leadership professonals in New Hampshire were:
- Dean - $88,510 per year
- Middle School Principal - $74,470 per year
- Distance Learning Coordinator - $72,200 per year
The educational leadership professonals with lowest average salaries in New Hampshire were:
- Distance Learning Coordinator - $72,200 per year
- Preschool Director - $37,680 per year
For more data regarding a career in educational leadership in New Hampshire and to compare salaries with various related fields such as educational leadership or special education, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Master's Degree in Educational Leadership in New Hampshire
Curious what studying Educational Leadership gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in New Hampshire
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Education Administrators, Elementary and Secondary School||1,250||$74,470||28.9%|
|Education Administrators, Postsecondary||650||$88,510||1.6%|
|Education Administrators, Preschool and Childcare Center/Program||320||$37,680||14.3%|
|Education Administrators, All Other||180||$72,200||-25.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are educational leadership related jobs in New Hampshire