There are schools offering HVAC training in New Hampshire!
Schools Offering Hvac Programs in New Hampshire
The only accredited HVAC school in New Hampshire is Manchester Community College. Manchester Community College, which was ranked 84th in the country in 2010, is located in Manchester. In 2010, 22 students graduated from Manchester Community College's HVAC programs.
Students enrolled in HVAC courses at Manchester Community College paid $6,432 per year in tuition fees.
A HVAC certificate from a New Hampshire school... what next?
The highest percentage of HVAC graduates in New Hampshire pursue careers as a heating and air conditioning mechanic. The following counties have the largest number of New Hampshire heating and air conditioning mechanics:
- Hillsborough County - 520 heating and air conditioning mechanics
- Belknap County - 190 heating and air conditioning mechanics
- Strafford County - 170 heating and air conditioning mechanics
A heating and air conditioning mechanic in New Hampshire makes an average of $46,210 per year. However, this number is only an average. heating and air conditioning mechanics in New Hampshire had varying salaries from $26,710 to $61,260 per year in 2010. The counties in New Hampshire with the highest average salary for a heating and air conditioning mechanic are:
- York County - $47,390 per year
- Hillsborough County - $46,555 per year
- Strafford County - $44,390 per year
The following counties in New Hampshire have the lowest average salaries for A heating and air conditioning mechanic:
- Carroll County - $38,620 per year
- Grafton County - $40,120 per year
- Belknap County - $43,060 per year
For more New Hampshire data regarding a career in HVAC in New Hampshire and to compare salaries with various related fields such as plumbing or HVAC, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Hvac in New Hampshire
- Certificate in Hvac in New Hampshire
Curious what studying HVAC gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in New Hampshire
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Heating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration Mechanics and Installers||1,410||$46,210||-29.9%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are HVAC related jobs in New Hampshire