There are schools offering management courses in New Hampshire!
Schools Offering Management Programs in New Hampshire
The top-ranked school in New Hampshire that has a management program is Southern New Hampshire University. Southern New Hampshire University, which was ranked 48th in the country in 2010, is located in Hooksett. In 2010, Southern New Hampshire University graduated 95 students from its management program. Students at Southern New Hampshire University paid $26,442 per year in tuition fees.
Franklin Pierce University, which was ranked 49th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in New Hampshire that has a management program. It is located in Rindge. In 2010, Franklin Pierce University graduated 24 students from its management program. Tuition at Franklin Pierce University was $28,800 per year.
New England College, which was ranked 49th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in New Hampshire that has a management program. It is located in Henniker. 44 students graduated with degree in management from New England College in 2010. New England College charged in-state students $29,054 in tuition fees per year.
If you choose to attend a New Hampshire management school, average tuition will be $17,520 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $6,450 per year to $32,640 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at New Hampshire management schools were charged at the following schools:
- Colby-Sawyer College - located in New London, students are charged $32,640 per year
- New England College - located in Henniker, students are charged $29,054 per year
- Franklin Pierce University - located in Rindge, students are charged $28,800 per year
The management schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in New Hampshire were:
- Lakes Region Community College - located in Laconia, students are charged $6,450 per year
- Nashua Community College - located in Nashua, students are charged $6,752 per year
- NHTI-Concord's Community College - located in Concord, students are charged $6,880 per year
A management degree from a New Hampshire school... what next?
A large number of New Hampshire management graduates become managers. If you decide to work as a manager in New Hampshire, you will be joining the ranks of approximately 6,720 New Hampshire managers as of 2010. In New Hampshire, the largest numbers of managers work in the following counties:
- Hillsborough County - 2,750 managers
- Belknap County - 980 managers
- York County - 700 managers
The government projects that by 2018, the number of managers in the state of New Hampshire will shrink to 6,900. This would require a -2% decline in the profession.
On average, a manager earns a salary of $112,810 per year in New Hampshire state. However, this number is only an average. managers in New Hampshire had varying salaries from $41,980 to $156,120 per year in 2010. On average a manager earns the most in the following New Hampshire counties:
- Hillsborough County - $117,555 per year
- Grafton County - $111,250 per year
- York County - $109,540 per year
On average, managers earns the least in the following New Hampshire counties:
- Carroll County - $85,250 per year
- Strafford County - $96,290 per year
- Cheshire County - $105,650 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional New Hampshire statistics regarding a career in management. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as restaurant management or educational leadership.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Management in New Hampshire
- Bachelor's Degree in Management in New Hampshire
- Master's Degree in Management in New Hampshire
Curious what studying Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in New Hampshire
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|First-Line Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers||8,210||$40,010||5.4%|
|General and Operations Managers||6,720||$112,810||20.0%|
|Managers, All Other||4,770||$113,170||22.6%|
|Medical and Health Services Managers||1,250||$94,340||26.3%|
|Food Service Managers||810||$54,590||-8.0%|
|Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers||740||$60,300||64.4%|
|Industrial Production Managers||720||$93,600||-13.3%|
|Public Relations and Fundraising Managers||340||$100,950||13.3%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are management related jobs in New Hampshire