There are schools offering MBA programs in New Hampshire!
Schools Offering Business Administration Programs in New Hampshire
Each year, roughly 6.9% of New Hampshire students graduate with degrees in business administration. That means an estimated 2,494 general managers graduate from New Hampshire's 19 MBA schools each year.
Dartmouth College, which is located in Hanover, is the top-ranked school in New Hampshire that has a MBA program. It received a ranking of 9th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 253 students graduated from Dartmouth College's MBA program. Students at Dartmouth College paid $40,437 per year in tuition fees.
Keene State College, which was ranked 38th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in New Hampshire that has a MBA program. It is located in Keene. 99 students graduated with degree in MBA from Keene State College in 2010. Students at Keene State College paid $10,140 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in New Hampshire that has a MBA program is Rivier College. Rivier College, which was ranked 45th in the country in 2010, is located in Nashua. In 2010, 96 students graduated from Rivier College MBA program. The tuition rate at Rivier College was $24,895 per year.
Tuition at New Hampshire's MBA schools ranges from $40,437 per year to $6,432 per year. But, the average tuition is $14,956 per year. In 2010, the following New Hampshire MBA schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Dartmouth College - located in Hanover, students are charged $40,437 per year
- Colby-Sawyer College - located in New London, students are charged $32,640 per year
- New England College - located in Henniker, students are charged $29,054 per year
The lowest tuition rates at New Hampshire MBA schools were charged at the following schools:
- Great Bay Community College - located in Portsmouth, students are charged $6,432 per year
- Manchester Community College - located in Manchester, students are charged $6,432 per year
- Granite State College - located in Concord, students are charged $6,435 per year
A MBA degree from a New Hampshire school... what next?
A large number of New Hampshire MBA graduates become general managers. 6,720 general managers were working in New Hampshire in 2010. The following counties have the largest number of New Hampshire general managers:
- Hillsborough County - 2,750 general managers
- Belknap County - 980 general managers
- York County - 700 general managers
The government projects that the number of general managers in New Hampshire will shrink by -2%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 6,900 general managers working in New Hampshire.
On average, general managers earn $112,810 per year. However, New Hampshire general managers earned anywhere in the range from as less than $41,980 per year to more than $156,120 per year in 2010. On average a general manager earns the most in the following New Hampshire counties:
- Hillsborough County - $117,555 per year
- Grafton County - $111,250 per year
- York County - $109,540 per year
The following counties in New Hampshire have the lowest average salaries for general managers:
- Carroll County - $85,250 per year
- Strafford County - $96,290 per year
- Cheshire County - $105,650 per year
For more data regarding a career in business administration in New Hampshire and to compare salaries with various related fields such as business management or business administration, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration in New Hampshire
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration in New Hampshire
- Master's Degree in Business Administration in New Hampshire
- Certificate in Business Administration in New Hampshire
Curious what studying MBA gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in New Hampshire
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||6,720||$112,810||20.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are MBA related jobs in New Hampshire