There are schools offering RN to MSN programs in New Hampshire!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in New Hampshire
Saint Anselm College, which is located in Manchester, is the top-ranked school in New Hampshire that has a RN to MSN program. It received a ranking of 36th in the country in 2010. 77 students graduated with a degree in RN to MSN from Saint Anselm College in 2010. The tuition rate at Saint Anselm College was $31,575 per year.
The second-ranked school in New Hampshire that has a RN to MSN program is Rivier College. Rivier College, which was ranked 45th in the country in 2010, is located in Nashua. 115 students graduated with degree in RN to MSN from Rivier College in 2010. The tuition rate at Rivier College was $24,895 per year.
Franklin Pierce University, which is located in Rindge, is the third-ranked school in New Hampshire that has a RN to MSN program. It received a ranking of 49th in the country in 2010. Tuition at Franklin Pierce University was $28,800 per year.
Rn to msn schools in New Hampshire, charge students an average tuition of $14,553 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $32,640 per year, or as little as $6,432 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at New Hampshire RN to MSN schools were charged at the following schools:
- Colby-Sawyer College - located in New London, students are charged $32,640 per year
- Saint Anselm College - located in Manchester, students are charged $31,575 per year
- Franklin Pierce University - located in Rindge, students are charged $28,800 per year
The RN to MSN schools in New Hampshire that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Great Bay Community College - located in Portsmouth, students are charged $6,432 per year
- Manchester Community College - located in Manchester, students are charged $6,432 per year
- Lakes Region Community College - located in Laconia, students are charged $6,450 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional New Hampshire statistics regarding a career in nursing. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as nurse assisting or MSN.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in New Hampshire
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in New Hampshire
- Master's Degree in Nursing in New Hampshire
Curious what studying RN to MSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in New Hampshire
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Health Diagnosing and Treating Practitioners, All Other||130||$80,150||-35.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to MSN related jobs in New Hampshire