There are schools offering sports management degrees in New Hampshire!
Schools Offering Sports Management Programs in New Hampshire
Approximately 0.3% of graduates in of New Hampshire receive sports management degrees every year. Thus, New Hampshire's 6 sports management schools put out approximately 118 sports managers each year.
The top-ranked school in New Hampshire with a sports management program is Southern New Hampshire University, which is located in Hooksett. In 2010, it was ranked 48th nationwide. In 2010, Southern New Hampshire University graduated 62 students from its sports management program. Students at Southern New Hampshire University paid $26,442 per year in tuition fees.
The second-ranked school in New Hampshire with a sports management program is Franklin Pierce University, which is located in Rindge. In 2010, it was ranked 49th nationwide. 24 students graduated with degree in sports management from Franklin Pierce University in 2010. Students at Franklin Pierce University paid $28,800 per year in tuition fees.
Plymouth State University, which is located in Plymouth, is the third-ranked school in New Hampshire that has a sports management program. It received a ranking of 70th in the country in 2010. Plymouth State University charged in-state students $9,906 in tuition fees per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of New Hampshire's sports management schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $19,878 per year, though tuition can range from $32,640 per year to $6,880 per year. In 2010, the sports management schools that charged the highest tuition rates in New Hampshire were:
- Colby-Sawyer College - located in New London, students are charged $32,640 per year
- Franklin Pierce University - located in Rindge, students are charged $28,800 per year
- Southern New Hampshire University - located in Hooksett, students are charged $26,442 per year
The sports management schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in New Hampshire were:
- NHTI-Concord's Community College - located in Concord, students are charged $6,880 per year
- Plymouth State University - located in Plymouth, students are charged $9,906 per year
- Daniel Webster College - located in Nashua, students are charged $14,600 per year
A sports management degree from a New Hampshire school... what next?
Most people who graduate from sports management school in New Hampshire go on to work as a sports manager. If you decide to work as a sports manager in New Hampshire, you will be joining the ranks of approximately 4,770 New Hampshire sports managers as of 2010. The following counties have the largest number of New Hampshire sports managers:
- Hillsborough County - 1,740 sports managers
- Belknap County - 1,150 sports managers
- Strafford County - 450 sports managers
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that by 2018, an estimated 13,540 sports managers will be working in New Hampshire state. This would require the number of sports managers to grow by 5%.
On average, sports managers earn $113,170 per year. But, salaries for sports managers can vary. In 2010, sports managers made as little as less than $51,870 per year or as much as more than $132,340 per year in New Hampshire. A sports manager in the following New Hampshire counties makes the highest salaries on average:
- Hillsborough County - $124,570 per year
- York County - $116,910 per year
- Grafton County - $108,070 per year
The New Hampshire counties with the lowest average salary for sports managers are:
- Belknap County - $93,890 per year
- Carroll County - $103,270 per year
- Cheshire County - $107,000 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional New Hampshire statistics regarding a career in sports management and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as business management or sports management.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Sports Management in New Hampshire
- Bachelor's Degree in Sports Management in New Hampshire
- Master's Degree in Sports Management in New Hampshire
Curious what studying Sports Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in New Hampshire
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Managers, All Other||4,770||$113,170||22.6%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are sports management related jobs in New Hampshire