There are schools offering international business degrees in New Jersey!
Schools Offering International Business Programs in New Jersey
Each year, roughly 0.0% of New Jersey students graduate with degrees in international business. Thus, New Jersey's 12 international business schools put out approximately 85 international business professionals each year.
The top-ranked school in New Jersey with a international business program is Ramapo College of New Jersey, which is located in Mahwah. In 2010, it was ranked 30th nationwide. 14 students graduated with a degree in international business from Ramapo College of New Jersey in 2010. Students at Ramapo College of New Jersey paid $11,874 per year in tuition fees.
Fairleigh Dickinson University-College at Florham, which was ranked 43rd nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in New Jersey that has a international business program. It is located in Madison. In 2010, 8 students graduated from Fairleigh Dickinson University-College at Florham international business program. Fairleigh Dickinson University-College at Florham charged in-state students $33,410 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in New Jersey that has a international business program is College of Saint Elizabeth. College of Saint Elizabeth, which was ranked 43rd in the country in 2010, is located in Morristown. In 2010, College of Saint Elizabeth graduated 3 students from its international business programs. Tuition at College of Saint Elizabeth was $26,887 per year.
International business schools in New Jersey, charge students an average tuition of $22,836 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $33,410 per year, or as little as $3,840 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at New Jersey international business schools were charged at the following schools:
- Fairleigh Dickinson University-College at Florham - located in Madison, students are charged $33,410 per year
- Fairleigh Dickinson University-Metropolitan Campus - located in Teaneck, students are charged $31,060 per year
- Saint Peter's College - located in Jersey City, students are charged $28,332 per year
The lowest tuition rates at New Jersey international business schools were charged at the following schools:
- Raritan Valley Community College - located in Somerville, students are charged $3,840 per year
- Ramapo College of New Jersey - located in Mahwah, students are charged $11,874 per year
- New Jersey Institute of Technology - located in Newark, students are charged $13,370 per year
An international business degree from a New Jersey school... what next?
Chief executive officer, operations manager, business professor, international buyer, and wholesale buyer are the professions of choice for a majority of international business graduates in New Jersey. New Jersey had 68,390 international business professionals in 2010. 14,640 of these international business professionals were business analysts, 1,150 were chief executive officers, and 38,960 were operations managers. In New Jersey, the largest numbers of international business professional work in the following counties:
- Middlesex County - 17,990 international business professionals
- Essex County - 17,360 international business professionals
- Burlington County - 6,540 international business professionals
According the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, the number of international business professionals is expected to shrink by -4% by 2018. There are projected to be 74,500 international business professionals working in New Jersey then. Of these 74,500 international business professionals, the government predicts that 20,350 will be business analysts, 1,650 will be chief executive officers, and 38,600 will be operations managers.
On average, international business professionals earn $106,086 per year. But, salaries for international business professional can vary. In 2010, international business professional made as little as less than $22,990 per year or as much as more than $163,190 per year in New Jersey. International business professionals in the following New Jersey counties make the highest salaries on average:
- Cape May County - $141,610 per year
- Essex County - $111,121 per year
- Middlesex County - $105,511 per year
The New Jersey counties with the lowest average salary for international business professionals are:
- Cumberland County - $81,490 per year
- Atlantic County - $84,408 per year
- Mercer County - $97,694 per year
The international business professionals with highest average salaries in New Jersey were:
- Chief Executive Officer - $185,430 per year
- Operations Manager - $162,420 per year
- Business Professor - $95,090 per year
On average, the lowest paid international business professionals in New Jersey were:
- Purchasing Agent - $68,560 per year
- Wholesale Buyer - $68,430 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional New Jersey statistics regarding a career in international business and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as business administration or supply chain management.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in International Business in New Jersey
- Bachelor's Degree in International Business in New Jersey
- Master's Degree in International Business in New Jersey
Curious what studying International Business gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in New Jersey
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||38,960||$162,420||-4.0%|
|Purchasing Agents, Except Wholesale, Retail, and Farm Products||6,440||$68,560||-15.5%|
|Wholesale and Retail Buyers, Except Farm Products||5,550||$68,430||-0.4%|
|Business Teachers, Postsecondary||1,470||$95,090||2.8%|
|Buyers and Purchasing Agents, Farm Products||180||$72,190||5.9%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are international business related jobs in New Jersey