There are schools offering MBA programs in New Jersey!
Schools Offering Business Administration Programs in New Jersey
Around 3.9% of New Jersey's graduates graduate from business administration degree programs every year. That means an estimated 7,089 general managers graduate from New Jersey's 48 MBA schools each year.
The top-ranked school in New Jersey with a MBA program is Rutgers University-New Brunswick, which is located in New Brunswick. In 2010, it was ranked 17th nationwide. 32 students graduated with a degree in MBA from Rutgers University-New Brunswick in 2010. The tuition rate at Rutgers University-New Brunswick was $12,582 per year.
The second-ranked school in New Jersey with a MBA program is The College of New Jersey, which is located in Trenton. In 2010, it was ranked 21st nationwide. 179 students graduated with degree in MBA from The College of New Jersey in 2010. The College of New Jersey charged in-state students $13,293 in tuition fees per year.
Stevens Institute of Technology, which was ranked 21st nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in New Jersey that has a MBA program. It is located in Hoboken. In 2010, Stevens Institute of Technology graduated 71 students from its MBA programs. Tuition at Stevens Institute of Technology was $39,816 per year.
Mba schools in New Jersey, charge students an average tuition of $13,736 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $39,816 per year, or as little as $3,024 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at New Jersey MBA schools were charged at the following schools:
- Stevens Institute of Technology - located in Hoboken, students are charged $39,816 per year
- Fairleigh Dickinson University-College at Florham - located in Madison, students are charged $33,410 per year
- Seton Hall University - located in South Orange, students are charged $31,890 per year
The following New Jersey MBA schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Warren County Community College - located in Washington, students are charged $3,024 per year
- Mercer County Community College - located in Princeton Junction, students are charged $3,048 per year
- Union County College - located in Cranford, students are charged $3,120 per year
A MBA degree from a New Jersey school... what next?
A large number of New Jersey MBA graduates become general managers. New Jersey had 38,960 general managers in 2010. In New Jersey, the largest numbers of general managers work in the following counties:
- Middlesex County - 10,600 general managers
- Essex County - 9,610 general managers
- Burlington County - 4,880 general managers
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that by 2018, an estimated 38,600 general managers will be working in New Jersey state. This would require the number of general managers to shrink by -7%.
A general manager in New Jersey earns $162,420 per year on average. The following counties in New Jersey have the highest average salaries for general managers:
- Mercer County - $169,480 per year
- Essex County - $166,600 per year
- Middlesex County - $158,660 per year
A general manager in the following counties in New Jersey make the lowest salaries on average:
- Atlantic County - $126,760 per year
- Cumberland County - $135,570 per year
- Cape May County - $141,610 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional New Jersey statistics regarding a career in business administration. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as business management or business administration.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration in New Jersey
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration in New Jersey
- Master's Degree in Business Administration in New Jersey
- Doctoral Degree in Business Administration in New Jersey
- Certificate in Business Administration in New Jersey
Curious what studying MBA gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in New Jersey
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||38,960||$162,420||-4.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are MBA related jobs in New Jersey