There are schools offering RN to BSN programs in New Jersey!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in New Jersey
The top-ranked school in New Jersey with a RN to BSN program is The College of New Jersey, which is located in Trenton. In 2010, it was ranked 21st nationwide. 67 students graduated with a degree in RN to BSN from The College of New Jersey in 2010. The College of New Jersey charged in-state students $13,293 in tuition fees per year.
Rowan University, which was ranked 33rd nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in New Jersey that has a RN to BSN program. It is located in Glassboro. 12 students graduated with degree in RN to BSN from Rowan University in 2010. Students at Rowan University paid $11,676 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in New Jersey that has a RN to BSN program is Rutgers University-Newark. Rutgers University-Newark, which was ranked 34th in the country in 2010, is located in Newark. In 2010, Rutgers University-Newark graduated 147 students from its RN to BSN programs. Rutgers University-Newark charged in-state students $12,069 in tuition fees per year.
Tuition at New Jersey's RN to BSN schools ranges from $31,890 per year to $3,024 per year. But, the average tuition is $10,059 per year. The New Jersey RN to BSN schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Seton Hall University - located in South Orange, students are charged $31,890 per year
- Fairleigh Dickinson University-Metropolitan Campus - located in Teaneck, students are charged $31,060 per year
- Saint Peter's College - located in Jersey City, students are charged $28,332 per year
The lowest tuition rates at New Jersey RN to BSN schools were charged at the following schools:
- Warren County Community College - located in Washington, students are charged $3,024 per year
- Mercer County Community College - located in Princeton Junction, students are charged $3,048 per year
- Union County College - located in Cranford, students are charged $3,120 per year
For more data regarding a career in nursing in New Jersey and to compare salaries with various related fields such as RN to BSN or nurse assisting, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in New Jersey
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in New Jersey
- Master's Degree in Nursing in New Jersey
- Certificate in Nursing in New Jersey
Curious what studying RN to BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in New Jersey
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to BSN related jobs in New Jersey