There are schools offering RN to MSN programs in New Jersey!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in New Jersey
The top-ranked school in New Jersey that has a RN to MSN program is The College of New Jersey. The College of New Jersey, which was ranked 21st in the country in 2010, is located in Trenton. In 2010, The College of New Jersey graduated 67 students from its RN to MSN program. Students at The College of New Jersey paid $13,293 per year in tuition fees.
Rowan University, which was ranked 33rd nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in New Jersey that has a RN to MSN program. It is located in Glassboro. In 2010, Rowan University graduated 12 students from its RN to MSN program. Rowan University charged in-state students $11,676 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in New Jersey that has a RN to MSN program is Rutgers University-Newark. Rutgers University-Newark, which was ranked 34th in the country in 2010, is located in Newark. 147 students graduated with degree in RN to MSN from Rutgers University-Newark in 2010. Students at Rutgers University-Newark paid $12,069 per year in tuition fees.
Rn to msn schools in New Jersey, charge students an average tuition of $10,059 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $31,890 per year, or as little as $3,024 per year. In 2010, the following New Jersey RN to MSN schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Seton Hall University - located in South Orange, students are charged $31,890 per year
- Fairleigh Dickinson University-Metropolitan Campus - located in Teaneck, students are charged $31,060 per year
- Saint Peter's College - located in Jersey City, students are charged $28,332 per year
The RN to MSN schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in New Jersey were:
- Warren County Community College - located in Washington, students are charged $3,024 per year
- Mercer County Community College - located in Princeton Junction, students are charged $3,048 per year
- Union County College - located in Cranford, students are charged $3,120 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional New Jersey statistics regarding a career in nursing and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as nurse assisting or MSN.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in New Jersey
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in New Jersey
- Master's Degree in Nursing in New Jersey
- Certificate in Nursing in New Jersey
Curious what studying RN to MSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in New Jersey
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Health Diagnosing and Treating Practitioners, All Other||1,090||$79,860||101.9%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to MSN related jobs in New Jersey