There are schools offering management courses in New Mexico!
Schools Offering Management Programs in New Mexico
Eastern New Mexico University-Main Campus, which was ranked 78th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in New Mexico that has a management program. It is located in Portales. 8 students graduated with a degree in management from Eastern New Mexico University-Main Campus in 2010. Tuition at Eastern New Mexico University-Main Campus was $3,900 per year.
The second-ranked school in New Mexico that has a management program is ITT Technical Institute-Albuquerque. ITT Technical Institute-Albuquerque, which was ranked 79th in the country in 2010, is located in Albuquerque. In 2010, ITT Technical Institute-Albuquerque graduated 1 students from its management program. Tuition at ITT Technical Institute-Albuquerque was $19,344 per year.
University of Phoenix-Albuquerque Campus, which was ranked 79th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in New Mexico that has a management program. It is located in Albuquerque. In 2010, University of Phoenix-Albuquerque Campus graduated 0 students from its management programs. The tuition rate at University of Phoenix-Albuquerque Campus was $10,120 per year.
Management schools in New Mexico, charge students an average tuition of $4,007 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $19,344 per year, or as little as $814 per year. In 2010, the following New Mexico management schools had the highest tuition rates:
- ITT Technical Institute-Albuquerque - located in Albuquerque, students are charged $19,344 per year
- University of Phoenix-Albuquerque Campus - located in Albuquerque, students are charged $10,120 per year
- Eastern New Mexico University-Main Campus - located in Portales, students are charged $3,900 per year
The management schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in New Mexico were:
- Luna Community College - located in Las Vegas, students are charged $814 per year
- Clovis Community College - located in Clovis, students are charged $944 per year
- Eastern New Mexico University-Roswell Campus - located in Roswell, students are charged $1,339 per year
A management degree from a New Mexico school... what next?
Most people who graduate from management school in New Mexico go on to work as a manager. In 2010, there were 13,720 managers working in New Mexico. The New Mexico counties with the largest populations of managers are:
- Bernalillo County - 6,080 managers
- Santa Fe County - 2,720 managers
- Chaves County - 1,950 managers
The government projects that by 2018, the number of managers in the state of New Mexico will shrink to 14,080. This would require a -3% decline in the profession.
A manager in New Mexico earns $93,830 per year on average. However, this number is only an average. managers in New Mexico had varying salaries from $36,900 to $157,220 per year in 2010. On average a manager earns the most in the following New Mexico counties:
- Los Alamos County - $171,530 per year
- Bernalillo County - $96,290 per year
- San Juan County - $96,200 per year
The following counties in New Mexico have the lowest average salaries for managers:
- Dona Ana County - $77,690 per year
- Catron County - $81,490 per year
- Cibola County - $89,110 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional New Mexico statistics regarding a career in management and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as restaurant management or educational leadership.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Management in New Mexico
- Bachelor's Degree in Management in New Mexico
- Certificate in Management in New Mexico
Curious what studying Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in New Mexico
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||13,720||$93,830||28.0%|
|First-Line Supervisors of Retail Sales Workers||9,080||$35,490||19.2%|
|Managers, All Other||1,940||$78,110||-47.0%|
|Medical and Health Services Managers||1,390||$102,700||-12.6%|
|Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers||730||$45,360||-19.8%|
|Food Service Managers||630||$57,400||-49.2%|
|Industrial Production Managers||320||$108,600||3.2%|
|Public Relations and Fundraising Managers||150||$75,170||-28.6%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are management related jobs in New Mexico