There are schools offering business management courses in New York!
Schools Offering Business Management Programs in New York
Around 0.0% of New York's graduates graduate from business management degree programs every year. That means an estimated 134 business administrators graduate from New York's 10 business management schools each year.
Columbia University in the City of New York, which is located in New York, is the top-ranked school in New York that has a business management program. It received a ranking of 3rd in the country in 2010. In 2010, Columbia University in the City of New York graduated 16 students from its business management program. Columbia University in the City of New York charged in-state students $43,304 in tuition fees per year.
The second-ranked school in New York that has a business management program is Rochester Institute of Technology. Rochester Institute of Technology, which was ranked 27th in the country in 2010, is located in Rochester. In 2010, 12 students graduated from Rochester Institute of Technology business management program. The tuition rate at Rochester Institute of Technology was $30,717 per year.
The third-ranked school in New York that has a business management program is The New School. The New School, which was ranked 33rd in the country in 2010, is located in New York. In 2010, The New School graduated 64 students from its business management programs. The New School charged in-state students $37,610 in tuition fees per year.
If you choose to attend a New York business management school, average tuition will be $19,368 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $3,690 per year to $43,304 per year. The New York business management schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Columbia University in the City of New York - located in New York, students are charged $43,304 per year
- The New School - located in New York, students are charged $37,610 per year
- Pace University-New York - located in New York, students are charged $33,702 per year
The business management schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in New York were:
- Erie Community College - located in Buffalo, students are charged $3,690 per year
- Suffolk County Community College - located in Selden, students are charged $4,606 per year
- SUNY College at Oswego - located in Oswego, students are charged $6,186 per year
A business management degree from a New York school... what next?
The highest percentage of business management graduates in New York pursue careers as a business administrator. If you decide to work as a business administrator in New York, you will be joining the ranks of approximately 17,170 New York business administrators as of 2010. The largest populations of New York business administrators are working in the following counties:
- Bergen County - 11,900 business administrators
- Nassau County - 2,130 business administrators
- Albany County - 840 business administrators
The government projects that the number of business administrators in New York will grow by 1%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 19,800 business administrators working in New York.
On average, business administrators earn $107,920 per year. However, this number is only an average. business administrators in New York had varying salaries from $45,740 to $156,210 per year in 2010. The counties in New York with the highest average salary for a business administrator are:
- Bergen County - $115,400 per year
- Nassau County - $103,670 per year
- Livingston County - $99,960 per year
A business administrator in the following counties in New York make the lowest salaries on average:
- Cayuga County - $78,120 per year
- Allegany County - $78,600 per year
- Hamilton County - $78,730 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional New York statistics regarding a career in business management. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as healthcare management or construction management.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Management in New York
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management in New York
- Master's Degree in Business Management in New York
Curious what studying Business Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in New York
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Managers, All Other||17,940||$106,960||8.1%|
|Administrative Services Managers||17,170||$107,920||-5.5%|
|Advertising and Promotions Managers||5,210||$142,330||1.4%|
|Agents and Business Managers of Artists, Performers, and Athletes||2,090||$98,740||20.8%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are business management related jobs in New York