There are schools offering fashion marketing degrees in New York!
Schools Offering Fashion Marketing Programs in New York
Approximately 0.3% of graduates in of New York receive fashion marketing degrees every year. In other words, every year an estimated 1,821 fashion marketers graduate from New York's 11 fashion marketing schools.
Marist College, which was ranked 26th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in New York that has a fashion marketing program. It is located in Poughkeepsie. 57 students graduated with a degree in fashion marketing from Marist College in 2010. Students at Marist College paid $27,740 per year in tuition fees.
The second-ranked school in New York that has a fashion marketing program is The New School. The New School, which was ranked 33rd in the country in 2010, is located in New York. In 2010, The New School graduated 168 students from its fashion marketing program. Tuition at The New School was $37,610 per year.
The third-ranked school in New York that has a fashion marketing program is Fashion Institute of Technology. Fashion Institute of Technology, which was ranked 65th in the country in 2010, is located in New York. In 2010, 1,114 students graduated from Fashion Institute of Technology fashion marketing program. Tuition at Fashion Institute of Technology was $4,164 per year.
Fashion marketing schools in New York, charge students an average tuition of $13,542 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $37,610 per year, or as little as $3,720 per year. In 2010, the fashion marketing schools that charged the highest tuition rates in New York were:
- The New School - located in New York, students are charged $37,610 per year
- Marist College - located in Poughkeepsie, students are charged $27,740 per year
- LIM College - located in New York, students are charged $21,475 per year
The lowest tuition rates at New York fashion marketing schools were charged at the following schools:
- Genesee Community College - located in Batavia, students are charged $3,720 per year
- Herkimer County Community College - located in Herkimer, students are charged $3,920 per year
- Nassau Community College - located in Garden City, students are charged $4,037 per year
A fashion marketing degree from a New York school... what next?
A large number of New York fashion marketing graduates become fashion marketers. New York had 3,180 fashion marketers in 2010. The largest populations of New York fashion marketers are working in the following counties:
- Bergen County - 2,110 fashion marketers
- Nassau County - 600 fashion marketers
- Livingston County - 360 fashion marketers
The government projects that the number of fashion marketers in New York will shrink by 0%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 4,550 fashion marketers working in New York.
On average, a fashion marketer earns a salary of $35,290 per year in New York state. But, salaries for fashion marketers can vary. In 2010, fashion marketers made as little as less than $15,740 per year or as much as more than $58,810 per year in New York. The counties in New York with the highest average salary for a fashion marketer are:
- Bergen County - $38,400 per year
- Nassau County - $34,750 per year
- Dutchess County - $34,100 per year
The New York counties with the lowest average salary for fashion marketers are:
- Allegany County - $21,470 per year
- Broome County - $25,700 per year
- Clinton County - $27,850 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional New York statistics regarding a career in fashion marketing and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as advertising or marketing.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Fashion Marketing in New York
- Bachelor's Degree in Fashion Marketing in New York
Curious what studying Fashion Marketing gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in New York
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Merchandise Displayers and Window Trimmers||3,180||$35,290||-17.6%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are fashion marketing related jobs in New York