There are schools offering drafting degrees in North Carolina!
Schools Offering Drafting Programs in North Carolina
East Carolina University, which was ranked 32nd nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in North Carolina that has a drafting program. It is located in Greenville. In 2010, East Carolina University graduated 28 students from its drafting program. East Carolina University charged in-state students $4,797 in tuition fees per year.
Rowan-Cabarrus Community College, which was ranked 80th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in North Carolina that has a drafting program. It is located in Salisbury. In 2010, 18 students graduated from Rowan-Cabarrus Community College drafting program. Tuition at Rowan-Cabarrus Community College was $1,920 per year.
Beaufort County Community College, which is located in Washington, is the third-ranked school in North Carolina that has a drafting program. It received a ranking of 86th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 8 students graduated from Beaufort County Community College drafting program. Beaufort County Community College charged in-state students $1,872 in tuition fees per year.
If you choose to attend a North Carolina drafting school, average tuition will be $7,058 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $1,609 per year to $18,048 per year. In 2010, the following North Carolina drafting schools had the highest tuition rates:
- ITT Technical Institute-Charlotte South - located in Charlotte, students are charged $18,048 per year
- ITT Technical Institute - located in Charlotte, students are charged $18,048 per year
- ITT Technical Institute_High Point - located in High Point, students are charged $18,048 per year
The drafting schools in North Carolina that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College - located in Asheville, students are charged $1,609 per year
- Alamance Community College - located in Graham, students are charged $1,838 per year
- Isothermal Community College - located in Spindale, students are charged $1,846 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional North Carolina statistics regarding a career in drafting and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as design or drafting.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Drafting in North Carolina
- Bachelor's Degree in Drafting in North Carolina
- Certificate in Drafting in North Carolina
Curious what studying Drafting gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in North Carolina
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Architectural and Civil Drafters||2,430||$44,740||4.3%|
|Electrical and Electronics Drafters||640||$52,170||-30.4%|
|Drafters, All Other||170||$62,320||-34.6%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are drafting related jobs in North Carolina