There are schools offering restaurant management degrees in North Carolina!
Schools Offering Restaurant Management Programs in North Carolina
Approximately 0.0% of graduates in of North Carolina receive restaurant management degrees every year. That means an estimated 44 restaurant managers graduate from North Carolina's 6 restaurant management schools each year.
Wake Technical Community College, which was ranked 87th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in North Carolina that has a restaurant management program. It is located in Raleigh. In 2010, 11 students graduated from Wake Technical Community College's restaurant management program. Wake Technical Community College charged in-state students $1,890 in tuition fees per year.
The second-ranked school in North Carolina that has a restaurant management program is Guilford Technical Community College. Guilford Technical Community College, which was ranked 89th in the country in 2010, is located in Jamestown. In 2010, 7 students graduated from Guilford Technical Community College restaurant management program. Students at Guilford Technical Community College paid $1,981 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in North Carolina that has a restaurant management program is Central Piedmont Community College. Central Piedmont Community College, which was ranked 89th in the country in 2010, is located in Charlotte. 5 students graduated with degree in restaurant management from Central Piedmont Community College in 2010. Central Piedmont Community College charged in-state students $2,024 in tuition fees per year.
If you choose to attend a North Carolina restaurant management school, average tuition will be $5,689 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $1,890 per year to $24,429 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at North Carolina restaurant management schools were charged at the following schools:
- Johnson & Wales University-Charlotte - located in Charlotte, students are charged $24,429 per year
- Central Piedmont Community College - located in Charlotte, students are charged $2,024 per year
- Guilford Technical Community College - located in Jamestown, students are charged $1,981 per year
The restaurant management schools in North Carolina that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Wake Technical Community College - located in Raleigh, students are charged $1,890 per year
- Fayetteville Technical Community College - located in Fayetteville, students are charged $1,898 per year
- Nash Community College - located in Rocky Mount, students are charged $1,914 per year
A restaurant management degree from a North Carolina school... what next?
A large number of North Carolina restaurant management graduates become restaurant managers. 6,240 restaurant managers were working in North Carolina in 2010. The North Carolina counties with the largest populations of restaurant managers are:
- Anson County - 1,880 restaurant managers
- Franklin County - 780 restaurant managers
- Guilford County - 470 restaurant managers
The government projects that the number of restaurant managers in North Carolina will grow by 7%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 12,770 restaurant managers working in North Carolina.
A restaurant manager in North Carolina makes an average of $53,280 per year. In 2010, however, some North Carolina restaurant managers earned as little as less than $28,080 per year or as much as more than $93,040 per year. The counties in North Carolina with the highest average salary for a restaurant manager are:
- Alamance County - $61,390 per year
- Buncombe County - $61,040 per year
- Anson County - $56,520 per year
The North Carolina counties with the lowest average salary for restaurant managers are:
- Bladen County - $42,000 per year
- Cumberland County - $45,650 per year
- Greene County - $47,620 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional North Carolina statistics regarding a career in restaurant management. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as business administration or restaurant management.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Restaurant Management in North Carolina
- Certificate in Restaurant Management in North Carolina
Curious what studying Restaurant Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in North Carolina
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Food Service Managers||6,240||$53,280||27.9%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are restaurant management related jobs in North Carolina