There are schools offering supply chain management degrees in North Carolina!
Schools Offering Supply Chain Management Programs in North Carolina
Each year, approximately 0.0% of North Carolina graduates receive degrees in supply chain management. That means an estimated 48 supply chain managers graduate from North Carolina's 6 supply chain management schools each year.
The top-ranked school in North Carolina with a supply chain management program is Gaston College, which is located in Dallas. In 2010, it was ranked 88th nationwide. In 2010, 10 students graduated from Gaston College's supply chain management program. Gaston College charged in-state students $1,984 in tuition fees per year.
The second-ranked school in North Carolina with a supply chain management program is Forsyth Technical Community College, which is located in Winston Salem. In 2010, it was ranked 88th nationwide. In 2010, 20 students graduated from Forsyth Technical Community College supply chain management program. The tuition rate at Forsyth Technical Community College was $1,524 per year.
The third-ranked school in North Carolina with a supply chain management program is Guilford Technical Community College, which is located in Jamestown. In 2010, it was ranked 89th nationwide. In 2010, 9 students graduated from Guilford Technical Community College supply chain management program. Students at Guilford Technical Community College paid $1,981 per year in tuition fees.
Tuition at North Carolina's supply chain management schools ranges from $1,984 per year to $1,524 per year. But, the average tuition is $1,840 per year. In 2010, the supply chain management schools that charged the highest tuition rates in North Carolina were:
- Gaston College - located in Dallas, students are charged $1,984 per year
- Guilford Technical Community College - located in Jamestown, students are charged $1,981 per year
- Pitt Community College - located in Winterville, students are charged $1,980 per year
The supply chain management schools in North Carolina that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Forsyth Technical Community College - located in Winston Salem, students are charged $1,524 per year
- Lenoir Community College - located in Kinston, students are charged $1,703 per year
- Richmond Community College - located in Hamlet, students are charged $1,866 per year
A supply chain management degree from a North Carolina school... what next?
The highest percentage of supply chain management graduates in North Carolina pursue careers as a supply chain manager. In 2010, there were 8,860 supply chain managers working in North Carolina. The following counties have the largest number of North Carolina supply chain managers:
- Anson County - 2,810 supply chain managers
- Franklin County - 1,680 supply chain managers
- Chatham County - 1,110 supply chain managers
The government projects that by 2018, the number of supply chain managers in the state of North Carolina will grow to 27,020. This would require a 7% growth in the profession.
On average, supply chain managers earn $105,630 per year. But, salaries for supply chain managers can vary. In 2010, supply chain managers made as little as less than $30,140 per year or as much as more than $152,270 per year in North Carolina. The counties in North Carolina with the highest average salary for a supply chain manager are:
- Chatham County - $120,580 per year
- Anson County - $112,990 per year
- Guilford County - $110,410 per year
The North Carolina counties with the lowest average salary for supply chain managers are:
- Alleghany County - $66,110 per year
- Greene County - $71,130 per year
- Wayne County - $75,710 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional North Carolina statistics regarding a career in supply chain management and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as international business or project management.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Supply Chain Management in North Carolina
- Certificate in Supply Chain Management in North Carolina
Curious what studying Supply Chain Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in North Carolina
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Managers, All Other||8,860||$105,630||11.9%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are supply chain management related jobs in North Carolina