There are schools offering web development courses in North Carolina!
Schools Offering Web Development Programs in North Carolina
Each year, roughly 0.0% of North Carolina students graduate with degrees in web development. In other words, every year an estimated 25 web developers graduate from North Carolina's 17 web development schools.
East Carolina University, which was ranked 32nd nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in North Carolina that has a web development program. It is located in Greenville. no students graduated with a degree in web development from East Carolina University in 2010. East Carolina University charged in-state students $4,797 in tuition fees per year.
The second-ranked school in North Carolina that has a web development program is Southeastern Community College. Southeastern Community College, which was ranked 71st in the country in 2010, is located in Whiteville. In 2010, Southeastern Community College graduated 0 students from its web development program. Tuition at Southeastern Community College was $1,455 per year.
The third-ranked school in North Carolina with a web development program is Surry Community College, which is located in Dobson. In 2010, it was ranked 86th nationwide. Tuition at Surry Community College was $1,913 per year.
If you choose to attend a North Carolina web development school, average tuition will be $3,039 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $1,454 per year to $11,040 per year. In 2010, the web development schools that charged the highest tuition rates in North Carolina were:
- University of Phoenix-Charlotte Campus - located in Charlotte, students are charged $11,040 per year
- University of Phoenix-Raleigh Campus - located in Raleigh, students are charged $11,040 per year
- East Carolina University - located in Greenville, students are charged $4,797 per year
The following North Carolina web development schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Vance-Granville Community College - located in Henderson, students are charged $1,454 per year
- Southeastern Community College - located in Whiteville, students are charged $1,455 per year
- Forsyth Technical Community College - located in Winston Salem, students are charged $1,524 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional North Carolina statistics regarding a career in web development. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as web design or software engineering.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Web Development in North Carolina
- Bachelor's Degree in Web Development in North Carolina
- Certificate in Web Development in North Carolina
Curious what studying Web Development gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in North Carolina
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Computer specialists, all other||3,510||$72,730|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are web development related jobs in North Carolina