There are schools offering art classes in North Dakota!
Schools Offering Art Programs in North Dakota
Minot State University, which is located in Minot, is the top-ranked school in North Dakota that has a art program. It received a ranking of 48th in the country in 2010. 8 students graduated with a degree in art from Minot State University in 2010. Tuition at Minot State University was $5,637 per year.
University of North Dakota, which is located in Grand Forks, is the second-ranked school in North Dakota that has a art program. It received a ranking of 67th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 27 students graduated from University of North Dakota art program. University of North Dakota charged in-state students $6,934 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in North Dakota that has a art program is Valley City State University. Valley City State University, which was ranked 73rd in the country in 2010, is located in Valley City. In 2010, Valley City State University graduated 2 students from its art programs. Valley City State University charged in-state students $6,076 in tuition fees per year.
Art schools in North Dakota, charge students an average tuition of $7,363 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $16,780 per year, or as little as $3,356 per year. In 2010, the following North Dakota art schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Jamestown College - located in Jamestown, students are charged $16,780 per year
- University of North Dakota - located in Grand Forks, students are charged $6,934 per year
- Valley City State University - located in Valley City, students are charged $6,076 per year
The art schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in North Dakota were:
- Bismarck State College - located in Bismarck, students are charged $3,356 per year
- Dickinson State University - located in Dickinson, students are charged $5,393 per year
- Minot State University - located in Minot, students are charged $5,637 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional North Dakota statistics regarding a career in art and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as animation or art.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Art in North Dakota
- Bachelor's Degree in Art in North Dakota
- Master's Degree in Art in North Dakota
Curious what studying Art gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in North Dakota
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are art related jobs in North Dakota