There are schools offering communications degreess in North Dakota!
Schools Offering Communications Programs in North Dakota
Each year, approximately 0.9% of North Dakota graduates receive degrees in communications. In other words, every year an estimated 165 communications professionals graduate from North Dakota's 7 communications schools.
University of Mary, which is located in Bismarck, is the top-ranked school in North Dakota that has a communications program. It received a ranking of 44th in the country in 2010. 12 students graduated with a degree in communications from University of Mary in 2010. Tuition at University of Mary was $13,024 per year.
Minot State University, which is located in Minot, is the second-ranked school in North Dakota that has a communications program. It received a ranking of 48th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 1 students graduated from Minot State University communications program. The tuition rate at Minot State University was $5,637 per year.
The third-ranked school in North Dakota that has a communications program is University of North Dakota. University of North Dakota, which was ranked 67th in the country in 2010, is located in Grand Forks. In 2010, University of North Dakota graduated 73 students from its communications programs. The tuition rate at University of North Dakota was $6,934 per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of North Dakota's communications schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $8,540 per year, though tuition can range from $16,780 per year to $5,393 per year. In 2010, the communications schools that charged the highest tuition rates in North Dakota were:
- Jamestown College - located in Jamestown, students are charged $16,780 per year
- University of Mary - located in Bismarck, students are charged $13,024 per year
- University of North Dakota - located in Grand Forks, students are charged $6,934 per year
The following North Dakota communications schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Dickinson State University - located in Dickinson, students are charged $5,393 per year
- Minot State University - located in Minot, students are charged $5,637 per year
- Mayville State University - located in Mayville, students are charged $5,937 per year
For more data regarding a career in communications in North Dakota and to compare salaries with various related fields such as advertising or business writing, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications in North Dakota
- Master's Degree in Communications in North Dakota
- Doctoral Degree in Communications in North Dakota
Curious what studying Communications gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in North Dakota
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Advertising Sales Agents||530||$43,100||8.2%|
|Radio and Television Announcers||320||$28,010||-13.5%|
|Demonstrators and Product Promoters||220||$24,480||10.0%|
|Reporters and Correspondents||170||$26,470||-29.2%|
|Writers and Authors||90||$34,250||12.5%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are communications related jobs in North Dakota